TTV's Shirt of March Poll

Be sure to check out the TTV Store and pick up this month’s current ■■■■■: Your Love Isn’t Canon.

Users who vote on their choice for the ■■■■■ of March will get a discount code PM’d to them for use on the ■■■■■ of February. Be sure to leave a post saying which ■■■■■ you voted on so that we’ll know who to send it to!
(promotion only applies to United States residents)

Hello and welcome to Super Ultimate ■■■■■ of the Month Extravaganza

Here you will decide which ■■■■■ gets to be added to the TTV Store as the ■■■■■ of March. Your two choices are as follows:

Control vs The Many Faces of Exx

Which design do you like more? Vote here and help decide.

• Control by Venom
  • The Many Faces of Exx by Prpldragon
0 voters

Remember to leave a comment below to be eligible for the store discount.

42 Likes

This is awesome

I’m voting for Control by Venom. It just looks way more groovy to me.

Quick question how long is the code good for?

1 Like

Sorry Prpl but dat Control ■■■■■ looks dope af

2 Likes

As long as the ■■■■■ is available for sale (meaning until March 1st).

1 Like

I voted for the Exx heads; they’re so cute! <3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too voted for the many faces of exx by purple dragon, I hope it wins.

@Venom Jesus, man, you quite literally won three fourths of the community! (24 voters: 75-25 to Venom)

2 Likes

Been waiting a long time for a villain ■■■■■ - though honestly was kind of expecting something different;

• A cartoon Lord Of Skull Spiders in his web
  • A cartoon Skull Warrior clawing himself out of the ground with only hands and face visible

Though Control by Venom fits better with the whole ‘Bionicle’ theme, however cannot see non-Bionicle fans wearing it. Part of my hope with a villain ■■■■■ would be that it used one of the less recognisable Bionicle villains who could perhaps be mistaken by someone as just being a cartoon spider or a cartoon skeleton. The basic message of the ■■■■■ is that Makuta desires the Mask Of Creation (Not really accurate to the story currently… but could be in future) however he himself is being manipulated/controlled by the Mask Of Ultimate Power (a popular fan theory that i started a while back)

The appeal of the ‘many faces’ ■■■■■ is normally that it represents a popular character to begin with and to be honest, the ■■■■■ doesn’t really work for me because it designates itself as an Exxtrooper ■■■■■. First look i confused it with Veemon from Digimon or a Puffle from Club Penguin or even just a grey Angry Bird. Honestly you could probably sell a whole range of shirts with just that sort of design alone, the cuteness of the designs is perfect - though its just that title which kind of lets the ■■■■■ down. As much as a TTV fan might enjoy the design, non-TTV fans would have no idea who this represents and it cannot really be worn as a casual ■■■■■ either given it specifies its about Exxtrooper.

Voted for the ‘Control’ ■■■■■ as it overall feels like it’d be better for the Bionicle community which currently lacks a lot of things. Though if you were to remove the title from the Exxtrooper ■■■■■ and sell it as depicted in the ‘Vs’ image then it’d probably sell fairly well as a casual ■■■■■ and could appeal to a wider market than just TTV or Bionicle fans. Which i think you should do regardless of the winner.

11 Likes

That Control ■■■■■ is just fantastic, so I’m voting for Venom.

wowsz cameo

8 Likes

I am just a bit disappointed that I’m not there. :smile:

1 Like

Same, thought i was more active than most of those shown… but ah well - always next time :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Why Does @exxtrooper Has Less Votes

#You Are All Monsters

9 Likes

CONTROL, just looks more wearable.
Sorry prpl

4 Likes

Venom gets my vote.

we need a mod squad ■■■■■

2 Likes

That Control ■■■■■ is really cool. It’s like Makuta will become good again, and maybe someone else has the MoUP. 0_0

1 Like

I like how I appeared in that for 1 split second at the bottom of the list.

14 Likes

Great job on both shirts! Though Control would make me look much more manly…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

On April, can we get one with all of the cast members on it? Plz?

1 Like