TTV's Shirt of March Poll

Yes please, I know I for one am sad to see the old shirts go…

1 Like

Control looks friggin amazing! Great job ven!

1 Like

I vote for ‘control’ because it just looks awesome especially with the shadow figure.

So, if Exx doesn’t win, is that it finished? Or will it be available to the polls at some other time. (Basically I really like it but it doesn’t look like it’s winning atm)

I voted Control.

Wait, are the original shirts no longer for sale? Are there still images of the designs?

I voted for the Control designed by Venom because i love the idea that a mask or some sort of artifact was the main antagonist. It also kinda brings hope that Makuta isn’t just the main antagonist like in G1. Can’t wait to get my hands on that ■■■■■ if it wins the vote for March!

1 Like

are these shirts sold in the uk? or will i forever be alone of a ttv ■■■■■.

1 Like

I vote for Control

It is the bestest.

Why can’t you get Prpl to sell the previous months shirts on her Redbubble or sell them on another external site?

I voted control, it just seems a lot more striking to me

i’d prefer not to have ttv merch on my personal redbubble, as that’s exclusively for my artwork

personally i like the idea of a ttv redbubble, but that’s not for me to decide

3 Likes

Or there could be a TTV Redbubble.

So I’m seeing a lot of questions regarding the old shirts and some concerns were brought up to me in by a moderator in PC so I’ll address them real quick.

Bringing back our old designs has always been a part of the plan, the video describing them as “never being seen or heard from again” was purely dramatization for the sake of comedy. It’s not like we have literally locked away the shirts in a real vault; of course we still have access to the artwork.

However, for the foreseeable future we have no intention of selling them again. Will they come back? Yes, most likely. However we have not planned any set date or time for them to come back and if it does go back up it will likely be at a higher price (to stay profitable). Whether or not it does go back up will depend on how successful it was during its initial run/the demand for it.

In regards to what happens to the loser of the poll, that design will be pushed back to next months poll to face off against a different design. If it loses a second time we will likely retire it and it will join the rest of the old designs in limbo until we decide to put it back up.

The idea here is to rotate between different ■■■■■ designs to encourage you to snag them while they’re available rather than wait. This is because bulk orders reduce the costs of making each ■■■■■, meaning we can continue to sell them at 20 dollars rather than something ridiculous, like 30. As it stands, when orders are stagnated between different designs the shirts costs too much to produce, and we end up draining money trying to fulfill the orders.

This is why we’ve implemented the ability to vote on which you want to buy ahead of time, to make up for the lack of options and put more control in your hands.

Simply because not enough people buy them to make up for the chunk of profit Redbubble takes out of sales, we would not be able to make enough to warrant the time it takes to design the shirts when it could be going elsewhere, such as video production, without raising the price (and $20 is pretty expensive as it is). This is an option we would reserve for older retired shirts that we have no intention of adding back to rotation.

9 Likes

Lets go Venom! Sorry Purps.

1 Like

A glorious explanation. Everything is made clear, Crystal clear.

4 Likes

At first glance, I liked the Exx faces better, but Control looks just so much cooler! Exx faces are cute tho

2 Likes

The Many Faces of Exx is priceless.

2 Likes

looks like this:
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/The_Number_Of_The_Beast.jpg

6 Likes

how could you not pick exx?

1 Like

I cannot resist voting for Control. It’s too wonderful.

3 Likes

So is this how I leave a comment for the ■■■■■…sorry I’m new.