TTV's Shirt of March Poll

Well then.
I don’t feel bad for voting for the loosing Many Faces of Exx…

3 Likes

MMMM I’m really liking the control ■■■■■. It’s got my vote! :smiling_imp:

I wanna buy one!

1 Like

I like both Exx and Prpl as people but Ven’s ■■■■■ is just more colourful as opposed to a bunch of grey emoticons. Will still probably get the love isn’t cannon t-■■■■■ though so don’t feel disheartened Prpl :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s not only not cannon, but also not canon :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

You know what who ever is making the story for G2needs to come out and just say love is totally cannon now, screw you Eljay. That needs to be a ■■■■■ now.
/s
Any way I am buying that control ■■■■■, even if I have to steal from the homeless, Groovy.

Sorry, but I am a grammar nazi, you can hate me forever for this, but it’s canon. :blush: Sorry. :smile: #iregretnothing

1 Like

Thank you for the help.

Why would I hate you forever. I like being corrected, It helps me be a better person.

Any way I can’t wait tell march. I will probably have the money to buy one of those shirts for once.

1 Like

It already is canon. People + Love = Children AKA Protectors which get their weapons from their parents.

4 Likes

It was a hard choice but, I voted for Control. It just looks awesome.
But I do hope the Exx Face Overload gets to see the light of day one day.

I voted for Exx. I hope that ■■■■■ is eventually created even if it isn’t now.

I voted for Control, because i think it looks cooler, but i do hope the Exx one will be available at a later point

That control ■■■■■ looks really cool. I hope purple does a few more Makuta designs in the future, but this one has my vote!

I like Control, by Venom. It looks pretty sweet, IMO

1 Like

Control ■■■■■.

1 Like

I chose to vote for control

1 Like

Yeah, control is a lot easier to wear in public

2 Likes

I’d wear the Control one every day if I could

I picked control ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I voted for control. It just has more Bionicle in it.