TV-Retro

More coming soon…

84 Likes

The ■■■ with the recent TV headed mocs on the boards recently? Well at least this was made roughly 2 months ago.

Due to the sear with of the body, it complement with the head pretty well and the added detail of the colorbars on the screen is great.

Alot of personality is going around with the guitar, shoe, and passive teal usage.

6 Likes

A really interesting and creative MOC!

I like how the teal and trans pink stand out against the white and black.

2 Likes

The feet are amazing!

I really like the look of this guy. The color scheme is great along with the retro tv head. I also love the fact that he’s wearing sneakers and has a pet (at least I’m guessing it’s a pet) turtle

3 Likes

*FLCL intensifies *

1 Like

Built this a while ago, before the recent ones. Kind of a coincidence I posted it now.

I’ve seen a lot of these MOCs lately, but this one has to be one of my favorites. The color scheme is pretty unique and I love the head design.

This is also a good reason for why.

I want this can I hav this?
Srsly tho it’s awsome

This is incredible. Definitely one of the better MOCs I’ve seen on the boards in recent months.

2 Likes

I really like how you used the teal push-pins as accents. That really stands out, along with those shoes.

Looks really cool. The lines in the TV head really set it apart from most the other TV heads I’ve seen, and I really like the headphones, and the angular look is really nice. Maybe is it because they’re playing a PS1 on that TV head of theirs? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The retro TV and the rock and roll look to him makes me think that he might have been into MTV back in the 80’s or so.

I think the hips look a bit unfinished, but the rest looks fantastic and smooth bro.

The 80’s in 2018

You nailed the aesthetic.

Are you sure that ain’t some revoltech figure?

1 Like

This is an well done figure, and I really like the color scheme. Also those shoes. :eyes:

I have successfully started something.

3 Likes