Twenty one pilots

Trench is amazing. Pet Cheetah and Neon Gravestones are like my favorite songs rn

1 Like

Yeah I love them Tenety plots and fall down bois. I’m hip with the times.

2 Likes

Despite my thoughts on Vessel and Blurryface sinking, Trench has managed to impress me. I’m glad they’re more or less doing their own thing rather than pursuing a sound to cash in on their success. Levitate and Morph have stuck out the most to be so far.

3 Likes

Pet Cheetah and Chlorine are good too

1 Like

I do like Chlorine, Pet Cheetah is alright.I like Legend too

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I recommend the videos in this order:
Jumpsuit
Levitate
Nico and the Niners

There’s a story and it’s really cool

1 Like

Not much of a TOP fan but that 10-hour video of Ned sitting by the fire with lo-fi versions of their music playing was pretty chill

1 Like

Wait, you’re a missionary? Aside from that, the only Twenty One Pilots song I’ve listened to is Stressed Out, which is pretty good. Do you have any recommendations for other songs?

Huh, apparently I follow this topic but never commented.

I knew of Twenty One Pilots since Stressed Out got big, but got properly introduced when Trench released, and while they’re not my usual style I listen on occasion. Back when I was really into them, some of my favorites were “Ode to Sleep”, “Guns for Hands”, “Doubt” and “Neon Gravestones”.

2 Likes

The live stream concert that TOP had on Roblox was an interesting crossover, one of my last good memories of that site honestly. I still rock my bandito bandanna on my avatar with pride.

2 Likes