Two truths and a lie!

my guess

live news.

my guest.

Wrong. I did smash a toilet once. For some of my school service hours, we hauled garbage out of this one church and smashed it. Stuff like a toilet, a projector, some circuitry, and some pieces of furniture. All of it was old and broken, so I couldn’t salvage any electronics.

While I was waiting for my turn to smash it, one guy slammed it with a pipe and a piece flew out, hit me in the chest and bounced off.

What fun.

Okay; I guess that meeting someone here IRL is the lie.

4 Likes

You are correct.

My favourite Bionicle 2015 set is Tahu
I played and beat MNOG
I was mentioned in a TTV video

This is the lie!

This is my guess

I say this one!

I smell lies and deceit! That is impossibru!

5 Likes

Correct.

Yez zat iz ze lie. However, it is possible, but I was too busy/lazy to complete the whole thing.

I beat MNOG 2 though. :smirk:

3 Likes

Yes, that is the lie. I was unable to jump down an entire flight of steps; I have jumped down 10 steps before, though. (For me, a full flight is 14 steps.)

You don’t want to know how double-jointed my fingers are. It’s freaky.

3 Likes

The standard is thirteen steps.

According to @Veltraxx, beating MNOG is harder than getting mentioned in a TTV video. :smile:

5 Likes

MNOG is easy. MNOG 2 is hard. You meant the original MNOG, right?

No, from my experience MNOG 2 was easy, though tedious, you knew exactly what to do (train, harvest, buy, sell, etc), plus I used a special technique to beat the Kohlii Matches (which was why TTV mentioned me). MNOG was hard in the sense that there was no specific instructions laid out for things to do, and you had to rely on walktrhoughs to get through certain parts…

2 Likes

I still haven’t beat MNOG 2. What technique did you use for the kohlii matches, the one where you scored a goal, then had Macku catch the ball and then ran in front of her?

Yep. But for some reason Po-Koro was trickier, since they were able to steal the ball from Macku

My favorite 2015 set is LOSS.
I don’t like anime.
I like eggs.

This is a complete guess! If I’m wrong, I’m wrong… I’m wrong aren’t I? I mean who can hate eggs? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what’s up

1 Like

Nope, that parts true.

3 Likes

Late, but you’re right about this too

This one…?

Nope.