UCS Millennium Falcon discussion

Since we have the official pictures for the falcon (75192) I’m intereste in your opinion about this set.

6 Likes

it looks sooooo cool

1 Like

Unreachable.

1 Like

The set is fantastic, I really want it, but unfortunately, I can’t afford a $800 set. sigh

1 Like

https://images.brickset.com/sets/AdditionalImages/75192-1/hh0aTYvw1Ag.jpg

A minor flaw that I have is the minifigure selection, while I know some people dislike exclusive minifigures in expensive sets, this set has a fair amount of reused figures in the past and the time line of this set is mix-mass (I’m aware you have the choice to swap the satellite to give a original trilogy vibe) and the Porgs felt thrown-in to push it further.

7 Likes

I can find numerous things worth far more for 800 dollars than this set of plastic bricks.

These Lego prices are just riddiculous no matter what.

5 Likes

I agree that Legos are expensive. I am actually looking for a set of 31-ish pieces for my Self-MOC so I don’t have to salvage from my sets for it.

If you’re in it for the figures, this is kinda disappointing. As @Square mentioned, the figures, for the most part, are reused, unfortunately.

If you’re in it for the build however, it depends on who you are. I think, for some people, this gives you a lot to offer, with a great build. But for others, the cost, size, and overall time it will take to build is very overwhelming. It’s really meant for collectors, as UCS suggests.

1 Like

You know what 800 dollars can be given towards instead of this set?

Faculty expenses, that stuff is fo real.

2 Likes

800 bucks could let you buy a normal Mellinium Falcon, both of the Resistance X-Wings, a FO Tie fighter, Kylo Ren’s new ship, FO Star Destroyer, and The Death Star. (Might have some other money too.)

Or you could buy around 5 normal millennium falcons with 800 bucks.

I’d have far more fun with several other sets than buying one 800 dollar falcon.

6 Likes

Or I could buy 6 months worth of food, thats also kinda important.

5 Likes

Food shmood I want Lego.

5 Likes

But you cant eat Lego unless you want to die and last time I checked, the Falcon is not dipped in best picked cocoa seeds chocolate with 24 k gold seasoning.

3 Likes

I want it. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, not the 14th, but someday I’ll have it…

1 Like

Of course this is something that I’ll never have in my lifetime, but I want it. I like how it’s to scale with somthing like the normal sized X-wing or tie fighter.

1 Like

Super mega big complex ridiculous set

Looks neat

Don’t really desire or need to have it

Yeah that’s about it for me :smile:

1 Like

The only way I might have it is if I buy a Chinese version and if someone gifts me it…so Lepin I guess.

1 Like

there’s been so many millennium falcon sets that I have little interest in this one.
its just a bigger falcon with more detail, with a higher price.

I recently bought the Force Awakens Millenium Falcon, and I love it.
But I feel that this set is unnecessarily large and uses too many pieces. The model doesn’t even seem minifigure scale at this point…
The minifigure selection is very dull for an $800 set, an Empire Strikes Back and Force Awakens Luke would’ve been great, as well as Ep. 5 Lando and R2.
I’ll pass, thank you very much. :joy:

2 Likes

Actually it kinda is… but I see your point. There really is no need for something this humongous to hit the shelves, besides just making the most accurate version possible. Which I don’t think too many people really care about anyways. I love the look of this set, but due to its price, I highly doubt that this will sell that great.

1 Like