Ugliest Bionicle Mold

So, we’ve been getting some really nice molds for the past years of BIONICLE. But what do you think is the ugliest one? The one piece you never seemed to like? The one piece that is the ugliest of them all?

For me…it is this:

Just look into the soulless expression that Kakama Nuva possessed…truly a demon within.

15 Likes

Ive actually never liked the (Caleb looks both ways and whispers) Miru :mask: and the ultimate duma kraahkan uh cant think at the moment but probably more.

7 Likes

The Kanohi Elda.
Big surprise, I know.

3 Likes

The glorious mustache mask.

1 Like

Mine is all of the Inika masks, except Iden.

2 Likes

Just no.

15 Likes

This is worse, by far.

12 Likes

Not really. I actually am more cool with the shoulder torso. It gave us Bitil. It had one figure that used the piece for everything it was worth and created something neat. The “normal” av torso never really did.

9 Likes

I think that is better, since it can be used for more interesting designs and would be difficult to construct from Technic.

2 Likes

Any Av-Matoran parts, and pretty much all of the Toa Nuva masks.

But I thought the Miru was cool…

3 Likes

I don’t mind the other Kanohi worn by the Inika that much, but the design of this one just doesn’t appeal to me at all.

The same can be said for Galis Kaukau Nuva. Odd as some of the Nuva’s masks were, Galis just seemed off to me.

9 Likes

I hate the Carapar blade piece (the ones that make the claw).

Don’t you mean
The Cowcow Nuva?

I’ll leave.

11 Likes

30 Likes

Hau Nuva.

That is all.

2 Likes

Dat mustache doh

14 Likes

Some of the Toa inika and Nuva had some awful molds…
but this one takes the cake:

It’s so weirdly bulky in one area, then skinny in another, and bent at a bizarre angle…

Not sure if this counts, but the HF 1.0 veteran arm molds, while they do have a cool matching aesthetic to their character, are really bad because of what’s behind…

13 Likes

Nuva Hau is one ugly mask. No wonder Tahu is grumpy alot

1 Like

3 Likes