Ugliest Bionicle Mold

It’s just the mouth. Something about it seems off.

https://img.rebrickable.com/img/pieces/elements/4565918.jpg
Ugly Head mold is ugly. Also the connector location is awful, making anyone look like they are in a permanent hunchback.

(We can safe to say that almost all the Av-Matoran parts were disgusting).

9 Likes

9 Likes

What. Is. That.

1 Like

Hordika upper arm.

1 Like

Figures…
Ewww.

1 Like

EY!

Quit hatin’ on the Hordika!

They’re not THAT bad…

6 Likes

They are ugly as intended in the plot, but they are still ugly regardless.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I love this mold doe.

5 Likes

Well, the ankle guards to the Inika Limbs are superb, but the limbs themselves are too chunky for my liking.

5 Likes
  • All the 2008 Nuva masks except for Lewa and Pohatu’s… I thought the Adaptive Kakama actually looked kind of neat, and Lewa’s mask looked okay even if I really didn’t see “Miru” in it. Not that it mattered, since a Mask of Levitation is pretty pointless when you can already fly twice over (rocket boosters and/or air powers).
  • Av-Matoran arms were okay looking, but their functionality (and durability) sucked.Their head mold was bad in both form and function.
  • The great Komau and Mahiki also looked rather odd, though I wouldn’t call them outright ugly.
  • Jaller and Hahli’s Inika masks were hideous. When they first came out, I thought Jaller’s looked like a skull and that therefore he was evil (skull villain prelude, hur hur)… it wasn’t until later I learned that he was supposed to be a good guy. Hahli’s had a mustache, way too much chin (beard, maybe?), and a bald head.
1 Like

Noble shelek is the ugliest mask of 08

1 Like

The black thing on Onua Mistika’s Nynrah ghost blaster.

4 Likes

The Suletu hands down.

1 Like

I don’t see how that’s ugly :grimacing:

1 Like

@Rockho It’s not really that ugly, but when you try to find a use for it in a MOC, you start to realize it is just a big hunk of plastic with no use for anything.

1 Like

Noble Kanohi Komau

Why does a mask have nostrils? Let alone three of them? What the heck?

2 Likes

I don’t think those are nostrils…

1 Like

At least the “nostrils” aren’t as prevalent as the Kaukau Nuva’s.