Ultimate Fenrakk Upgrade

jesums, this looks awesome, tht scorpion tank thingy from glatorian would look like a baby by the side of this beast, real good job.

2 Likes

I want to see how regular Vezon looks on its back!

2 Likes

Nah, that one was still insane.

5 Likes

But we’re getting close. :smile:

2 Likes

@zenomorph4 overkill was the goal in mind
@Samtastictogo the head is actually gunmetal, black is the colour of the structure pieces, silver clashes with the white of the teeth too much.
@Shlomo_Rosenberg @YOOBOOSOO Scale comparison model is added.

3 Likes

Ah ok, yeah I see now

2 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

MAKE THIS REAL!

2 Likes

This is really great. Now we just need a Fenrakk in Bionicle Heroes scale.

2 Likes

@Linuttkh It requires just a few 1375 pieces, if I ever have them, I’ll build it.
@ELE109 Ultimate Ultimate upgrade?

1 Like

Ultimate Ultimate upgrade.

2 Likes

ho dang

Excellent work!

If this was a set, it would probably break my budget.

2 Likes

They need to remaster that game.

3 Likes

That head design is really cool. But what software did you use?

3 Likes

If your asking about the render, it’s likely bluerender.

This moc is fairly stiff, not sure about the double Brutaka blade for the limbs and some exposed pins/axle, but still carry a strong G1 vibe-

2 Likes

The exposed pins are for Vezon to stand on him, the axles however are a tad problematic. The limbs do have 2 balljoint based joints allowing for fluid posing but the shoulder socket limbs are indeed stiff. The Brutaka blades are a callback to the original.

1 Like

The structure reminds me of the Skopio and hey, cool to see Fenrakk have six legs again.

9 Likes

I did use his instructions to design the shoulders.

[Edit]
@ReeseEH So I was trying to mock up an Ultimate Vezon but he is a tad toooooo big:

He would dwarf even the Ultimate Fenrakk, so ultimate vezon is definitely a while away, perhaps I’ll do a physical model for him.

7 Likes

Regardless that’s a pretty neat MOC.

1 Like

True, but I may have will have to use the piraka skull to get a better scale.

1 Like