The toa then realized they were doomed
That looks amazing good job!

1 Like

This is really amazing, I love that look for Makuta. Great job. :smile:

1 Like

I forgot about my obligatory reference.
“UNLIMITED POWAHHHHHH!”

2 Likes

Looks awesome! however the Toa do not fit that well.

As strong as you think you are, I am stronger

You are hunter no more, you are my minion…you are…Destroyer

2 Likes

That does NOT look incomplete! It is speculator, and I like that the MoUP looks vaguely skull spider like. Although, why is Tahu the only one with his golden mask?

1 Like

Holy crap, guys! Home page?! Thanks so much, everyone!

Mayhaps they aren’t supposed to? I mean who knows, they are in the Makuta’s lair… I don’t really know if you mean artistically or context wise, but I think that juxtaposition is important regardless.

He’s not the-…

Looks at painting

Frick…:frowning:

Am I seeing a different painting?

He’s standing right next to Makuta’s war hammer in the lower left hand corner.

Whoa. I wish that I had inspiring dreams like tou. That is literally the encapsulatiin of G2 Makuta, arrogant, jealous warlord.

That painting is amazing. It makes me wonder exactly what UtD will do to free Makuta…

2 Likes

I don’t think he means the main subject, that is Makuta, he’s just referring to the fact that I forgot to give Onua and Gali their golden masks as I had planned and now Tahu is the only one with a golden mask! :smile:

Also, holy crap again! 50+ likes!? I never dreamed of it, thanks so much everyone!

Awesome! Also try not to compare your art to others. Everyone’s style is different. And I think your style was done really well!

1 Like

Thanks, and good advice. It’s mostly just I like the style other people have and I want to achieve something similar, but I can accept my style as well because it’s growing on me! :smile:

I can totally see this being a real set.
Anyway, I really like the drawing!

1 Like

One word: WOW.
This is also fairly intimidating so that’s something right?
Good Job!

1 Like

Holy carpet…

1 Like