Ultimate Upgrade: Sentai Battle Tower 2

Ultimate Upgrade: Sentai Battle Tower 2

Overview
Here we have the battle tower again, this is an updated version to be more reminiscent of the original tower design with one large turret design on top rather than the 2 smaller ones I originally had, a majority of the moc is the same however.

So this turret is essentially the 2 previous turrets combined, with a couple of lasers below the main chainguns, the turret has a full range of motion, using balljoints and turntables with friction. I kept the chaingun designs because I think they fit the Exo-Force style.

The turret cockpit uses the Nexo Knights shield piece style cockpit I use in a couple other designs, I think it looks good for a turret of this scale.

Conclusion
Overall, I much prefer this turret design and the previous turrets just felt a bit out of place now and seeing this, I feel like it’s a very welcome improvement.

I intend to use this design in a future build that’s almost ready for upload…

Comments and Criticism are welcome! Even though this is a minor update :smile:

39 Likes

I think this build would be a good candidate for an Exo-Force LEGO Ideas project!

1 Like

I have a better one in the works currently :wink:

1 Like

Are you planning on combining the hangar & the tower? I’d be very curious what that could look like!

2 Likes

Look at those guns, they have some power, well done!

2 Likes