Ultimate Upgrade: Skopio

Ultimate Upgrade: Skopio

This build has been a long time coming, but I’ve finally finished it, it consists of 5705 parts, stands at 42 centimetres tall in the above image and is one by one meters wide and long.

Tank mode.

A close up of Telluris in the driver’s seat, I designed the head based off the Xenomorph queen’s crest, behind the head are control panels and screens.

Some of the details on the back, the central area stows Telluris’ gear and spare treads should any be destroyed, there’s also some ammo stores for when the guns require reloading manually. There are two side turrets I added just to give Telluris some greater range than just the tail guns as the turrets can swivel.

I used the Phantoka Jetpack pieces as engines and I think they look really cool.

I’m not sure if the legs are strong enough to support the build but there are 8 and each joint has at least 2 forms of friction, be it ball joint, ratchet joint or piston.

I hope you all like it, there’s more images on my Instagram here. Comments and criticism are welcome as always! :smile:

72 Likes

Is your building program missing the Telluris helmet piece?

3 Likes

Alas it is indeed sadly, I prefer this one though, more practical which I think suits Telluris more.

1 Like

Man, this thing is insanely huge! I love it!

2 Likes

WOW THIS IS AMAZING!! I wish it was a set.

2 Likes

Incredibly ambitious, but the result was incredible as well. How much would you estimate this would cost as a lego set?

3 Likes

Looks a bit goofy in tank mode, but that is one impressive spider. Great job!

2 Likes

Looks awesome! I do agree with Bluejay, the vehicle mode is a bit… off, but the fact that it exists at all is impressive! Certainly an ultimate upgrade on what I used to believe was the ultimate set!

2 Likes

While it does look a little goofy in tank mode, that’s just the way it is, getting it to transform in the same way was gonna have it run into this problem but I reckon it looks alright.

3 Likes

I don’t think Telluris was ever a very practical sort…

But the actual MOC is super crazy impressive, huge congrats on finishing it. :wink:

1 Like

Just when I thought Skopio couldn’t get anymore juggernaut-ish. :wink:

1 Like

Everything can become more of a juggernaut.

Yikes. That’s a lot of parts to make this.

1 Like

oof.
it’s…big…?
kindof messy, but really cool!

1 Like

@Kamoranova5 Yup, 5.7k
@anon55031085 I do have the parts list for BL, doesn’t work since I use recolours
@Enbeanie The concept of ultimate upgrade is to take a lego set and revamp it but bigger, with no parts or size restrictions. Pretty much my only limitation is keeping in with the ideas of the original set.

Hey.I wanted to ask,why does telluris not have his original helmet?

1 Like

That piece does not exist in Stud.io. Kardax also said

2 Likes

Good lord. Game Over. GAME OVER if this thing existed on Bara Magna.

4 Likes

i agree completely

1 Like

Mata nui that’s so awesome!