Ultron Prime avengers 2 Bionicle Moc

I thought the plate style of this character and the curve style that he has would make a cool moc.

47 Likes

I’m digging that mask.

1 Like

CHROME FOR DA WIN! Also, this is a really, really cool moc and color design!

1 Like

I don’t know why for certain but I absolutely love the shoulder area😂

1 Like

That head is beautiful and a great match to the source material.

I like the torso build but one thing I would suggest is working on proportions. I think the torso should be taller, and the legs need to be bulkier and slightly shorter. The arms are very good how they are.

1 Like

The mask seems cool but the legs are just horrible! Why you made them so long? 6/10

3 Likes

I typically get annoyed with painted/custom/bootleg/altered pieces, but that chrome Stormer mask is so creative for Ultron that I just love it. The legs do annoy me, but that’s not the height as much as I’m pretty sure it has four points of articulation.

2 Likes

There are no Strings on me
I really like this moc, but I feel like the legs kinda ruin it.

4 Likes

Id change those legs but i love everything else

2 Likes

Lol! I dreamed this moc last night!

2 Likes

The legs are way too long, other than that I would say this moc is pretty good.

1 Like

I remember trying to make an ultron moc after the trailer dropped. It was nowhere close to this, good job.

1 Like

Good mask choice but I personally feel something brick built would make it more accurate. Also, adding some trans red pieces would make it more vibrant.

1 Like

I thought about doing Ultron Prime a while back. The best way to do him would be to use pneumatic hose to get all of those complex swoops and angles. You nailed the head on this, Stormer’s helmet is probably the best option.

1 Like

i think the legs are ok actually, just the torso is a little bit short for the legs. i just think the torso is too short. 8/10

1 Like

I love the head here! I would work on the proportions of the limbs, but other than that, this is a great moc!

1 Like