Umarak's Wolf (Axarik)

Hooray you thought i was gone but NO. Eh, I might. accept constructive critisizm (It qualifys on what parts i have) But now onto the MOC. I thought building umarak a little wolf freind would be pretty cool. Its not really storywise it’s just a little freind for umarak on your shelf (if you can see how to build it good enough.) I tried to copy Umarak’s color scheme the best i could on this MOC With crimson, black, green and silver.
And thats all i have to say about it

12 Likes

youve got the color scheme down. Id suggest you use one type of foot, and maybe building a custom torso would be best

2 Likes

Im sorry. but i couldnt find my other beast foot. please dont be mad or upset about me not being able to do your suggestion. I’m a very dissorganized kid. :grimacing:

Why not? Don’t people give constructive criticism to help you?

2 Likes

I said “Eh Maybe” in there. Did you read the full thing?

Edited for minor language infraction and aggressive tone -legomaster

Yes, I did. Why did you say you weren’t accepting criticism if you actually are?.. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, back on topic…

2 Likes

I like the color scheme, but the legs have very limited articulation in design and the back of the torso looks very empty.

2 Likes

New version!

Also im sorry about not doing the legs. i couldnt get them to not look weird having alot of articulation

2 Likes

Oooh, I like this. The tail is really cool and the spikes are sick. The colour scheme is solid (nothing you can do about those darn dark grey friction adders). I kinda miss the armour-add-on-jaw though. Also, have you tried using the small Protector feet? I feel like they might work better.

In addition, I recommend trying to zoom in a bit more/crop your images a bit in order to get rid of the excess empty space. Something like this would work a lot better IMO:

New Version!

2 Likes

You can crop as long as you have a basic computer editing program or a phone app.

1 Like

I used Photos on my Windows 10 (What im using right now) but thanks anyways!! :slight_smile:

Ooooooh neato, this gives me ideas for a dog beast thing I’ve had stting around, but clever giving Umarak a pet, I like it!

1 Like

Thanks! Support is appreciated!:grin:

It’s a simple thing but it’s reasonably decent.

1 Like

I think that the smaller beat feet look more appropriate good job
also your profile picture is really funny

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing.

Perhaps if the silver feet where on the fron legs, and black ones are on the back…

2 Likes

This looks pretty good and form experience from building as a kid, unorganized pieces can be a problem but i still organize and it is worth it.

1 Like

Like this?

1 Like

That looks better to me. I was going to mention the mismatched feet.

1 Like