ichit-kos moc

hi this is my first m.o.c post and i wnted to show off one of my M.O.C s to get feedback to make it better and also names… i need names so here is my moc

front

10 Likes

He seems like a interesting start to a moc.
For criticism, I would recommend shortening the shoulders, lengthening the legs, and maybe removing the white or black pieces, to start. There’s a decent beginning here.

For names, my method is just to get words from other languages and combine them together.

1 Like

I like the custom torso, but the legs are too short. You need custom legs, because you’ll never be able to get the right length with the inika build. I actually like the really broad shoulders, I think it adds character to the moc. I have a critique for the color scheme though. I think it lacks color, and looks a but monotone, but that could easily be fixed by maybe just adding some trans blue (or maybe trans purple) parts in there, just make sure they are consistent with each other.
For a name, you want to find a word that fits his character really well, translate it into either latin or greek, and then make some small tweaks to the word to make it sound catchy. Generally, if it’s a male you want a name ending in ‘o’ or ‘um’ (there are exceptions) and for females you want something ending in ‘a’ or ‘i’ (again, there are exceptions).

The top part looks nice but the legs are a bit short and maybe add a shell on the back

what do you mean by shell

CCBS armor shell

how does ichit-kos sound for a name

Quite frankly he just looks like a revamp of 08 Matoro, but the MOC is still good. The posing could use some work.

How about Kichitos?