do you have Mettatooooooooooooooon

Remember, fishes: Anime isnā€™t real.

2 Likes

(Shhh, I told her it was)

If anime isnā€™t real, then explain this

http://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/88ed768a.jpg?w=580&h=773

8 Likes

KFC is a sellout confirmed

Iā€™ve heard about it, and it may be fun and Interesting, but the story just completely turns me off.
Havenā€™t played it, donā€™t intend to.

why?

Ohhhhā€¦ Well Iā€™m screwed. I just got that game and I have been killing stuff left and right. (I knew there was a thing about not killing enemies, but I though it meant just a different endingā€¦).

Yeah, I kind of have a screw diplomacy attitude whenever you give me a choice in any game where you have to fight something. Although, I have spared some enemies here and there.

But yeah, I am loving this game so far. Sans and Papyrus are my favorite charactersā€¦especially Sans.

I mean, you can go for a genocide run if you want. But I think itā€™s better to save that for last.
Edited so as to avoid double-post:

This is amazing. So are all the other covers this guy does.

As long you didnā€™t kill everything for Genocide route, you could of had a bad time; however your stuck in Neutral Route.

In my personal opinion the game has a really heavy-handed pacifist message.
Iā€™m gonna sound like a barbarian, but I think a lot of the stuff the game expects you to do or how things turn out are really ludicrous.

At least they donā€™t make it a pain to spare enemies.

Eh, more of a deconstruction of the ā€˜kill first ask questions neverā€™ mentality of many rpgā€™s, only like, 5 enemies in the entire pacifist run actively want to kill you, the others are just unintentionally harmful.
If you went around just murdering random people it wouldnā€™t be ok.

Though Iā€™ll admit undyne is a play on the fight or flight response, and maybe should have been a bit more obvious.

basically, it asks the question of ā€˜why are we fighting?ā€™

ā€œjust because you can, you think you have toā€

I wouldnā€™t agree completely, but then again I havenā€™t played the game, so thereā€™s probably something Iā€™m missing.

help temmie pay for college by buying his mixtape

2 Likes

Um,
*obnoxious voice
Iā€™m sorry
But Temmie is confirmed female.
I think you meant Bobā€™s mixtape.
*shot

no screw you temmie is temmie

Seeing this topic fills you with determination.

5 Likes

ā€œHeadā€ done

Oh no.
Donā€™t tell me youā€™re making that which I think youā€™re making.