Undertale

Joel

Joel

Don’t [beep] the fish Joel.

@Mrblackpants I have misheard you, my bad.
I thought you said the Undyne battle sounded like Ace Attorney

It still kinda sounds like it

Burgerpants triggered

http://i.imgur.com/azq0xDv.png

5 Likes

Garsh dangit.
Now I gotta watch vessel.
grumble grumble.

GameXplain is doing a playthrough, too. Some of my favorite youtubers playing one of my favorite games, a winning combination.

2 Likes

Vessel Master Race. All hail our $3 a month overlords.
In all seriousness, Var is annoying the hell out of me (so far) in this playthrough. Clearly he’s a rebel who doesn’t do what he’s told and deserves a good talking to.

I still wonder. What ever happened to the dog who absorbed the artifact?

3 Likes

Now I kinda want to get vessel. GG TTV, You did it. I now want vessel. GG

1 Like

I just realized something

Oh god, what have I done?

2 Likes

It’s implied to be the same one in the Dev room, and in Undyne and Papyrus’s bone drawers

But still, it’s a weird coincidence I just thought of

Well, she IS always watching.

ALWAYS WATCHING

1 Like

Sans forgot to fill in the paperwork last night

I just feel like Sans is like Mike Wazowski (character wise)

But Loox looks like Mike the most

1 Like

So he’s actually Meso in disguise?

2 Likes

So I finally beat the game tonight on pacifist.

■■■■ off, I’m not crying.

Went ahead and simply googled the alternate endings. Lord am I glad I played my cards right.

2 Likes

Join the club. I almost teared up at Sans’ last words on a geno run :cry: because it just made me feel bad for my actions though

ALSO This:

1 Like

I actually killed Toriel on my first run because I didn’t really understand the game and was kinda just skimming along. About two minutes later, I reset out of regret. This actually made the Pacifist Ending I got much more beautiful as it did show how Frisk/Chara/whatever evolves as they play or whatever.

2 Likes

When I first played the game, I would have been mad and been like “Toby should have made it easier to understand”, but thinking on it more, that’s probably what he wanted you as the player to do.

2 Likes

I will admit that Undertale is part of the “It Gets Better Later” group of games.

1 Like

“Feels! Feels! Feels everywhere!”-my upcoming self moc,

I once read an issue of Gameinformer that said there’d be an Untertale HD Edition
An HD Edition
For a game meant to replicate retro stuff

2 Likes