Undertale

I’ve never had any respect for Gameinformer anyhow.

Yeah

That was the April fools edition.

4 Likes

Oh god, GI, stop wasting money.

I bought the game yesterday.

I attempted playing it, just a few minutes ago.

I died.

I replayed my actions slightly differently.

The game is sassing me about reloading, and regretting my decisions.

Do you people know how to get a steam refund?

Saving, and anything else that messes with your save files
Is pretty much a game mechanic.

I get that it is trying to be clever with the “You reverted so you could play differently, look at how smart I am”, but I didn’t die intentionally…

1 Like

The game gets better after early-sass.

Well, I didn’t actually return it, but I’ll take your word for it, and try again sometime…

I’d recommend setting aside a day or two, or just an hours or so a day, for playing through it.

1 Like

#####The community gave so much backlash to this- :dolls:

1 Like

To be fair it is a very touchy thing, considering the circumstances and stuff

1 Like

I’m mad right now.
I went all the way through the pacifist route, meeting all the wonderful friends I have made, only to go back and have Toriel say “Sans! Did I tell you about the time Frisk flirted with me and then called mother?”
:rage:
Way to spoil the moment, Undertale.

3 Likes

Oh boy, it’s Undertale anniversary from release date.
The community haven’t changed much beside hatred toward fandom.

1 Like

It’s really sad how such a great game went from being nearly universally loved, to being hated, all just because of the frankly quite cancerous fanbase.

It really is a good game, and I wish others wouldn’t let those types of people (you know who i mean) ruin the experience for them.

1 Like

FNAF kinda went the same way. (Though it is not as good as undertale, but I digress) The fanbases involved are the kind that will move from one trend to another, spreading their cancerous “fan works” and destroying what was a good franchise.

(Also, I have played a bit of undertale now…its good. Not SUPER AMAZING SPECTACULAR BEST GAME IN ALL YEARS TEN OUTTA TEN!!!11ONE. But good, It is really fun played with a friend or family member, as the banter can make the entire game more fun.

2 Likes

I consider both games (and Overwatch) apart of something I like to call the Overhype Cycle. First it was FNAF, then UT, and then OW.

I just experienced the first hour or something of Undertale, and I really liked it.

Some of the graphics sometimes are a little boring, but everything else is just awesome, and I smiled from beginning to end. All the characters are just so funny, and full of personality, and I liked all of them (except for the flower guy at the beginning, it’s such a jerk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). The two skelly brothers are the best. Papyrus (if I recall correctly that’s his name) is a very comic character, who tries to seem all imposing and such, but fails every time, and Sans (again, I hope it’s his name, I really haven’t paid a lot of attention to the names unfortunately) is just great (I laughed so hard when he told the protagonist to “hide behind that very conveniently shaped lamp” :grinning:). When I had to leave the ruins, it was a very emotional moment, especially at the end of the fight with Toriel. I personally decided to choose a “pacifist” route, so I haven’t killed anybody.

MORE STUFF (EDIT): oh wow, I was able to beat Undyne the first time, but it was soooo challenging. Those arrows are deadly. I managed to survive the final wave with just one single life thingy, I loved it!

By the way, I loved when she was on top of that cliff and she wanted to tell the story of the kingdom and then she was like “well screw it, you’re gonna die anyway!”, I laughed so hard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

there has never been
a staler meme
than this hunk

if it doesn’t become dated this year, my loss of hope for humanity will enter the negative quadruple digits.

2 Likes

Well that’s a little rude don’t ya think?

opinions laddie

1 Like