Unit-9 "Paragon"

Time for another MOC! This is Unit-9 Paragon, a reality controlling synthetic life-form blessed with ancient knowledge of the universe.
Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Paragon uses her Reality Engine on her back to create regions where she has near god-like control over reality for a short duration. She uses remote controlled wing blades, a broadsword, and a buckler to attack at range or up close.

Imgur

When her engine is active, Paragon can combine her tools to form the Reality Blade Enki.

Imgur

Imgur

This project uses the same frame as Svella, but with different forearms and system shaping. I tried to refine Svella’s skeleton and test its versatility. She is pretty stable, has good articulation (thank you shoulder joints), but is a little back heavy when fully geared up. She also uses my first attempt at a custom painted mask. It’s a tad messy, but look fine for the most part.

Imgur

And that’s Paragon! I’ve been wanting to create this character concept for a while, and I came up with a rough draft of the weapon several years ago. She is certainly not perfect, but I’m overall pleased with the result.

As always, I would love to hear any tips or improvement ideas! Should you be interested, you can find her album here for more photos: Paragon | Flickr

Thanks guys!

47 Likes

Can it get more anime!?
Because it already looks awesome!

1 Like

I really like the color scheme, White and Trans Neon Green look very good together!

Interesting use of constraction and system.

This is a really inspiring piece.

The white Breez mask and neon visor go well together.

Where exactly is that white Breez Helmet from?

It’s painted.

1 Like

It’s the brain attack breeze helmet painted white. Customized part.

1 Like

Love the modular build of the sword/wings!!

Very cool mix of system and constraction