Fighting Style: Unknown

Language: Unknown

Tomato/Tomato: Unknown

Weaknesses: UNKNOWN

Back

Prisma

48 Likes

Fantastic work.
The plentiful angled armor is great, and the color scheme is simple and effective.
Well done!

1 Like

So symmetric… Where’s the cape from? Vezon?

1 Like

Chi Fangar:

And thank you @meepinater

The primary purpose of this guy was to test out the double-knee joint you see there. I really like the poseability, so we’ll see more of that in the future.

The axe head is 3D printed from Shapeways.

3 Likes

This guy looks sick, and just overall looks very wraith-like. My two bits of constructive criticism though would be 1) the crotch armor just out a little, and is kinda awkward looking, and 2) the mask choice looks very rounded and smooth compared to the sharp angles on the moc. If it were swapped with a more angular mask, like the miru or kakama. Either way, this looks awesome.

1 Like

Thanks! Either of those masks probably would look cool. Unfortunately I don’t have either of them in white. The crotch does jut out. I’m not a fan of that aspect either.

1 Like

Nice! I like the skeletal look.

1 Like

Rating: Unknown

Nah, I like him a lot! The colors look nice, the weapon is cool, he almost has a skeleton-like appearance with the colors and the piece choice.

1 Like

I really dunno about this guy… :wink:

3 Likes

Cool kind of ghost like

1 Like

Chronicler’s Opinion: UNKNOWN

9 Likes

Oh wow, and that picture works as a great avatar as well.

2 Likes

That’s some spooky stuff :wink:

The colour distribution is nice. I really like the construction of the legs - double knee, angled part and ninja toes all come together in a really organic way. And the (deliberate?) choice not to use any post-CCBS parts (apart from the cape) really helps give him that skeleton-ish feel. I do wonder if he’d look better with white hands.

3 Likes

Great feedback, thanks! I will swap some white hands and we’ll see how it looks.

1 Like

Fantastic work as always here; the black and white make for a striking color scheme and the build gives it that nice spooky vibe. If I had one complaint, it’d be that the mask doesn’t quite match the aesthetic to me, but of course you’re only going to have so many white masks available so I get that this is probably your best/favorite choice.

1 Like

I’m starting to realize that this moc is deceptively simple

1 Like

The same can be said for the rest of his MoCs.

2 Likes

And @SonicBionicleMaster indeed, simple builds are the name of my game.

2 Likes