Unofficial Fallout Topic

One week boys, can’t wait…

Well, it’s out now (in America). Shame my pc isn’t good enough yet, but what does anyone who has the game think of it.

It’s out good people

It’s [Word I’m Not Supposed to Say] Phenomenal…

I’ve been watching streams, and its VERY glitchy.

5 Likes

I’m over a month late, but

Worf. Worf never changes.

6 Likes

Hehe, that’s funny…

2 Likes

Alright, so Fallout 4 is my first Fallout game, my soon to be GF made me play it, and while glitch this game is FREAKING AMAZING.

1 Like

So is anyone else having fun with wasteland infrastructure development simulator 2k15?

1 Like

I am dead, so ignore this, but since I am operating out of the Red Rocket Truck Stop all I have really done is make a bed, some containers for my stuff and some turrets on the roof…

2 Likes

You’re not allowed to post this bad joke here

1 Like

Fallout 4.
Factions.

Totally not asking because I have no idea who to choose…

1 Like

I decided to do them all in different playthroughs.

[spoiler] Brotherhood=loot

Railroad=Armored Pants

Minutemen= grinding

Institute = fighting everyone else

[/spoiler]

A modified gauss rifle from stealth with all related perks taken and the instigating prefix can kill any enemy in the game regardless of difficulty. (yup Vertibirds too)

Heavy Synth Armor has the highest armor rating in the game but Heavy Combat armor has a shadowed mod that suits stealth characters more. (Heavy synth armor is also as its name implies HEAVY it weighs the same as heavy raider armor.)

An Explosive minigun with an accelerated barrel is death incarnate with the relevant perks.

1 Like

Fallout 4’s first 3 DLC packs have been announced.
I am so exited…

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

1 Like

I’m signing up for the closed beta.

(you need a Bethesda account)

You also need to be on PC.
So I’m locked out.
Then again I did get my copy for free…

1 Like

No they had an option for console users. (trust me).

1 Like

Oh hey.
I can’t read…

1 Like

Can’t wait for far harbor.

1 Like

I am honestly the most exited for Automatron…

1 Like