Unofficial SNOW Topic

Meanwhile in florida ;-;

15 Likes

Not really. It usually snows before October. It’s just kinda become a tradition :confused:

i greatly envy you

I live in the west coast of the U.S, so I get snow every year. Not tons of snow, but still, snow.

one year so much snow happened that apparently my parent’s car got stuck

1 Like

Oh come on. It’s sixty-three degrees here :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m all dressed up for the ice age. When’s Obama going to fix that global cooling? It’s too cold :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

First snow fall here!!!

8 Likes

the snow that fell at the start of the month has almost completely melted away despite my dislike of it doing so

So it snowed here in New York.
It’s not a lot but it’s still snow.

Where I live, there’s snow once every few years. I remember that several years ago, it snowed during spring break… yeah…
I wished I lived in Ko-Koro.

Strakk 'n Metus are having the times of their lives…and Gelu’s shuffling awkwardly in the back like “guys…please move, coming through…”

It snowed a few days ago, it is all gone now tho…

there´s snow here in the Stockholm region again.

1 Like

It snowed pretty hard yesterday…yay I guess.

My people, I have found home at last

It snowed a little bit this morning, none of it stuck tho :frowning:

1 Like

Nope. I don’t get snow much anymore up here in the north east. Christmas is pretty lame now.

First snow in Wisconsin? It might have snowed before, but it didn’t stick.

Alright, gather round kiddies, lemme tell me the tale of snow.

It was only a week or so ago, and it snowed like all heck, the cold, wet, white stuff covered everything.

I hated it.

Dog loved it though.

My cat loves it even more…only because she can use the snow as a replacement for her litter. Once all the snow melts though, her droppings remain all over the backyard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Our dog is a 11-month old Great Pyrenees. He has a fluffy white coat, and the snow and cold must feel nice after being hot most of his life…

But then he comes inside, smelling like a cold, wet dog…who wants to give everyone cuddles…

2 Likes