Unofficial SNOW Topic

I might have to mute this topic, before I kill all of you…

It just took me 2 and a half hours to get home from school because of the snow we just got here in Oregon

2 Likes

It happened.
It finally snowed.
The only pictures I have have my revamp of my revamp of Ahkmou.

1 Like

Snow sucks. It makes your feet cold, and when you enter a building it melts and gets your shoes wet. Shoveling it is a pain, and roads are impossible to drive on when there’s snow and ice. Its super bright when the sun is out, and running in the snow is super hard. I don’t like snow.

3 Likes

boy I’m gonna need to go to my happy place for a while. (walks outside Into snow)
I love snow, the cold, and ice, and all they bring

well, that’s pretty predicable, given your name.

1 Like

I presume you would enjoy a more warm and humid environment, preferably surrounded by bamboo? :stuck_out_tongue:

no… I’m of the belief that living in a temperate climate, with every extreme of weather possible makes you a stronger human being.

1 Like

Stands in volcano

‘Must…be…strong…must…resist…weakness…OH MY LEGS!’

5 Likes

I have not seen a lot of snow for 10 years, its been few and far between and appart from that we had a lot of rainy sesasons in central Europe which ended with a massive flod 2 years ago.

Extreme weather has become the norm and its only gonna get worse.

2 Likes

We got a huge amount of snow last night. Probably at least 2 to 4 inches, maybe even more

Edit: Just made a measurement on our deck, where the snow is currently at about a foot

2 Likes

Last night it was so hot that whilst I was trying to sleep I was worried I might drown in my sleep…

the snow we stockholmians got during Winter break has been slowly melting away over the past few days

That’s cute, the least amount of snow I’ve seen, is 2ft, it it’s usually deeper though

There is over a foot and a half of snow still on the ground where I live, and it’s been melting, re-freezing, and melting again for a full-on week now. Running is fun this time of year.

2 Likes

For the past 3 years, I have gotten a snow day on my birthday. This year, though, the temperature in my area on that day is in the high 50’s.:frowning2:

there is a sheet of ice covering my entire neighborhood
but it hasn’t snowed this year yet.

I’ve seen snow in person twice in my life. Once in 2004 (my recollection of which is quite limited but what I do remember is very clear), but the snow was thin and melted two feet above the ground, and once during snowmageddon for a day or two. The latter of which was quite a fun experience despite only being half a food deep and many snowballs were thrown indiscriminately that day.

1 Like

I used to live in Pennsylvania where we got tons of snow.

Now i live in Texas where people freak out over a single inch.

1 Like

It’s probably out of sheer fear.

They see white stuff falling from the sky they’ve never seen before and assume the world is ending.

“The sky is falling apart!”

2 Likes