Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

Ninjago is a petty great theme. I’d hate to see it go again.

1 Like

I like the LEGO SpongeBob theme before Mega Bloks took over.

I wished Luke Skywalker and Spider-Man where Master Builders in The Lego Movie.

1 Like

Why can’t Disney and Warner Bros get along and get Marvel in the next Lego Movie. They did that with Rodger Rabbit.

sweats nervously

I liked Chima
I don’t really have many problems with the 2016 summer wave
I don’t like Nexo Knights

4 Likes

I love Toa Mata Nui and its design. I just really like exposed Technic.

5 Likes

I actually really enjoyed Hero Factory.

Also, the Miru is stupid because the Kadin exists. Who needs levitation when you can have flight?

6 Likes

But the Miru looks cooler.

2 Likes

Tell that to a hummingbird :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

But the kadin is s00p3r 3dgy

3 Likes

Unoopular option I would have is I don’t think Lego should bring any constraction back. They’ve shown it just doesn’t work.

5 Likes

I kind of feel the same way. Although I would like a good constraction theme, it almost feels like Lego is following the phrase “third time’s a charm” as the last two constraction themes after G1 were successful (somewhat), but not as successful as Bionicle G1 was

1 Like

Here’s an unpopular opinion

Ketar isn’t the worst creature,
Terak is.

The only reason people like terak is the color scheme, he looks identical to melum and has a significantly worse gimmick. If they both had the same colors everyone would prefer melum.

5 Likes

That’s the reason I don’t like Melum. Hmmmmm which one came first Melum or Terrak?

4 Likes

unpopular opinion:

i liked every single summer 2016 set, with quake beast being my favorite of the beasts

3 Likes

Unpopular Opinion:

I was fine with G2’s story.

3 Likes

-G2 acheived a fair amount of its potential, but not all of it.

-I want Lego Universe back.

4 Likes

I want Lego universe back too.

1 Like

I wholly concur with this statement. Up until the very end, of course, which was terrible.

2 Likes

Here’s my unpopular-opinion-that-might-not-be-that-unpopular-anymore:

Exo-Force wasn’t bad, but also wasn’t all that great.

2 Likes

Which reminds me…

Unpopular Opinion 2:

I was fine with JtO’s ending. At least, the very, very ending, not the rushed Makuta bit, but I thought the way they sealed Makuta was a nice callback to Legends of Metru Nui and the final narration was nostalgic and meaningful.

2 Likes