Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

Only, Sidorak looked garbage in his set, and not too bad in the movie.

I disagree if only because the Rahkshi head is one of my favorite pieces.

2 Likes

I never had one in my hand, so Ican’t fight with your logic.

1 Like

I just like the appearance. I only have one because my friend gave it to me.

1 Like

I agree with you, it’s such a nice piece! That’s why it is used in a lot of sets, and even in MOCs! I love it, I just need some more and I’ll complete all the colors

@Toa_Vladin, actually the normal headed Rhakshi are sticking their tongue like that too, if you watch at Bionicle heroes

2 Likes

Still, not as scary.

1 Like

I would feel exactly the same…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Nex was behind brain attack
also I heavily dislike Rocka

1 Like

Nex? Why?

Both are Australians or at the very least sound like Aussies
Nex never appeared in the breakout cartoons and was completely absent from brain attack just as this new Australian villain makes his debut

1 Like

Can’t say I blame you. Rocka was all style, no substance imho and seemed to eat up a lot of screentime in Hero Factory despite him being a late introduction in the series. That and I always felt he replaced Stringer (who I always thought his design looked awesome)

1 Like

Nex was the best hero, followed by Surge.

I love Nex’s character, but Surge’s was… Well, I like him ‘cause he was my first HF set.

Rocka annoyingly replaced Furno, but it didn’t matter because Furno wasn’t all the spectacular either.

Evo’s character was much better in Ordeal of Fire than anything else.

Savage Planet was my least favorite year.

Breakout was my first.

The Invasion from Below minifgs were cool, though not as cool as the constraction.

2 Likes

Furno is my favourite hero. Nex is cool as well, I don’t think he is a villain just because both of their voices are played by Australians. That doesn’t really make any sense.

I like all HF heroes. There is nobody I truly dislike.

Breakout was the best season.

Savage Planet wasn’t bad. I like Which Doctor.

Invasion from Below was arguably the worst, but I still liked the sets. It was nice to get our beloved heroes in minifigure form.

Rocka is a good character. I liked the role he played in Savage Planet and Breakout.

I agree with all of these.

1 Like

Other Unpopular opinions:
The Bionicle playsets were actually pretty cool.

Invasion from Below had the worst HF episode, but the sets were still pretty good.

TrowBots and Robo Riders deserve a reboot

1 Like

You’ve already said them once or twice.

Are these really unpopular? :laughing:

I don’t know how popular this is, but Gali is my least favorite toa. Her “We must work together, brothers” behaviour kinda annoys me to be honest, even though is a good thing.

Not to make people pity me (pity me and I will FREAKING kill you), but I struggle with anxiety and have the same thoughts as Matoro here. I know my thoughts are illogical, yet I still have them. I believe Matoro is in the same boat. As for how his anxiety came on so suddenly, there were probably some rare side effects of being ressurectwd by the red star with an organic mask that caused chemical imbalances, but I’m not an expert on matoran biology, so who knows! That’s my reasoning.

Edited for Language ~ ReeseEH

1 Like

The 1:8 Porsche 911 is better than the 1:8 Bugatti Chiron.

dont hurt me

3 Likes

Well…Why? The Bugatti Chiron is almost twice the size of the Porsche. Is it because you like the Porsche more then the Bugatti?