Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

We could have gotten big fig arms in blue : (

2 Likes

Do you realize that that set would cost 60$, right?

You’re correct, it’s $59.99!

However, I would so pay that much for this set, 4 Ironman suits + Igor and a setup for decor, heck yeah!

I just noticed Dummy is there too!

That is the ugliest Mech I have ever seen… People would probably only buy for the Iron Man Suits.
Please don’t waste your money on that almost trash… It’s for sure not worth 60$.

Igor’s not the main attraction and certainly no looker anywhere else, obviously the main attraction is the suits and 6 minis with 520+ pieces for $60 is a decent price.

If you don’t like Igor, put him in a parts bin. Simple.

I love that he’s included, but I don’t like the head very much. Besides that, I think he’s fine.

I’d argue it’s worth more, actually. Probably the best Endgame set, though I do really like the space Quinjet.

It’s supposed to be scrap, along with every other set of armor in the set, which really hurts my “no time travel” theory

1 Like

Not even just2good likes them…

Firstly, no idea who that is. Secondly, in my opinion I like them and for that I like this set and will buy it, if there’s something I like, I’m gonna disregard critics.

Citing that person X doesn’t like them is not an argument.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister The jet looks fantastic.

2 Likes

Igor’s great! I’d just modify the chin and then he’d be perfect.

2 Likes

I said that because people like just2good like almost everything new that LEGO does, and seeing him not like it was a little surprising to me.

This topic is not for discussion of just2good’s opinions. Please move back on topic, folks.

2 Likes

Ok. Don’t kill me for this. Please.

Breath in. Breath out

I like Sidorak’s head

4 Likes

Cheers Eljay

You realise how much big figs cost, right? The set would’ve been at least $79.99! [quote=“LegoDavid, post:721, topic:23000”]
That is the ugliest Mech I have ever seen… People would probably only buy for the Iron Man Suits.
[/quote]

I don’t get what’s so bad about it! It looks pretty awesome and would look great with the hulkbuster

I see nothing crazy about that, it’s not like you said Krekka’s overall design.

Instant judging commences

Oh, wait, don’t people not like WoS Sidorak? I loved his character.

Because…

1. Weird Head:

That bearly resembles a head to me.
  2. And was probably the 2nd dumbest Bionicle Character after Krekka.
2 Likes
  1. I really liked his head. I hate the LEGO one but the movie version was great in my opinion.

2. I know, and he’s great

There is no problem with the movie one, but with the actual set it looks bad.

1 Like

That’s a moced head.

2 Likes

You realise complaining about people’s unpopular opinions comes across as pretty rude :angry: