Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

I’m thinking more of the fortress ones.

The Trowbots disks are better than the Kanoka Disks.

1 Like

Wait aren’t they the same thing though?

2 Likes

I Think the printing on the Trowbots disks is better than the one on the kanoka.

1 Like

Oh lol, I was gonna say what are you smoking lol

1 Like

I’m tired of Ninjago
At this point, it’s just a bit repetitive.

6 Likes

same, though I was tired of it before the nindroid thing happened.

3 Likes

Though I myself am a bit tired of it too, I would much rather have Ninjago continue as it is than be cancelled and loose the last current LEGO theme I am still interested in.

I’ve been saying that too!

Hands of time was god awful, it gets rebooted every three years (2014, 2017)

Wait…

That’s more evidence it should’ve been a three year theme!

I was the one guy who liked chima but everyone else said I was wrong because Ninjago was so big barely anyone gave Chima an actual chance, same with Nexo Knights and probably Hidden Side too

Ninjago was supposed to be cancelled then and it is SUPER obvious

1 Like

Here’s my biggest most unpopular opinion about Lego…
OH BOY!

I am kinda tired of system.

Doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate people’s creations with them, but I would be less likely to use them at all.

3 Likes

Diddo. I still use system occasionally, but I much rather use constraction pieces.

3 Likes

Dude, I am all with you on this one.

1 Like

I love System for sets, which is the main reason I buy LEGO, but I just can’t do MOCs with them. I mean, I can barely MOC at all, but certainly not with System.

1 Like

Yeah, system is nice, but having system only with no constraction is making me kinda tired of it. Plus the fact that LEGO system fans constantly say bad things about Bionicle and constraction just because it’s not “real LEGO” which is very irritating to me.

that sentiment is one thing i just don’t get. I guess you could dismiss V2 Scala dolls, and Technic as not real LEGO, just because they don’t have studs.

1 Like

Definitely Scala, but not Technic. Considering the original Bionicle sets were Technic-based… yeah… All three LEGO systems are equal in my opinion, they are just good at different things. System is good at buildings and vehicles, Constraction is good at action figures, and Technic at large scale, complex vehicles. So I don’t think either of them should be dismissed as “not real LEGO”.

LEGO is literally just a toy company. They could make whatever they want, slap a LEGO banner onto it, and it is both literally and technically “LEGO.”

And, I mean, it’s not like Constraction is just ignored by LEGO. As has been brought up before, mechs, which are super popular, at least in my eyes, utilize mixture of Systema and Constraction that is both fun to build and looks pretty nice.

And I just love this set

2 Likes

I agree, it is a pretty nice set, and the CCBS pieces do work.

1 Like

That is why they really should reboot Exo-Force…

1 Like

It’s why prototypes and misprints are so insanely valuable; a special piece or set that LEGO never released, but it’s still technically their creation even if it isn’t their product. Scala is as much as LEGO as Bionicle is LEGO as Galidor is LEGO; they made it, so it’s official.[quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:926, topic:23000”]
As has been brought up before, mechs, which are super popular, at least in my eyes, utilize mixture of Systema and Constraction that is both fun to build and looks pretty nice.
[/quote]

Mechs are making a slow return thanks to Ninjago, and I imagine it won’t be too long before we see it realized as a theme or subtheme even for a short while. But Constraction will only die when LEGO stops making constraction-related pieces, which so far, they don’t seem to be.

4 Likes