Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

I thought it was great. What don’t you like about it?

3 Likes

The Prince of Egypt is the best dreamworks movie. Also I don’t like the first Tron movie.

1 Like

Since when was that unpopular?

6 Likes

Everybody I talk to says that something like “How to train your dragon” or “Shrek” is the best.

I mean, Shrek is a gift from God, but most people I’ve talked to say the best of their films is Prince of Egypt.

I like Cody more than Rex, not to say that Rex isn’t great, he’s just not as good as Cody.

2 Likes

I’m assuming we’re talking about Clone Wars, I’d agree. Or maybe I just used to.

Anyone else like Fives and Echo more than Hevy?

2 Likes

I remember all these names, but not who any of them are. Its been too long since I’ve watched Clone Wars.

Shrek is a horrible movie.

There, I said it. Come at me with your torches and pitchforks.

At least Rex wasn’t a dirty traitor. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hevy is the guy who sacrifices himself in “Rookies”, and the other two are like the main clones besides Rex and Cody.

I don’t care too much for it.

YOU DARE INSULT THE MOVIE GIVEN TO US AS A SIGN THAT GOD LOVES US? HOW DARE YOU!

3 Likes

Now that I remember. I love that episode.

1 Like

It was one of the best episodes.

As for unpopular opinions, I felt like the Moncala arc in clone wars was boring

Umbara? If so, I’d agree up until Fives, Jesse, and Hardcase steal the ships. Hardcase will forever be one of my favorite troopers.

No Mon-Cala. The underwater place. Idk why, I just found it rly boring. I actually loved umbara

1 Like

Oops. The absence of the dash threw me off of realizing one of my favorite characters’ homelands. Yeah, I liked Mon-Cala a lot because of Ackbar, Fisto, and Tamson.

Ackbar was cool to see but the fights just seemed lackluster

I’m not allowed to watch most movies, just because my little siblings are… well, too little.

but TLJ sucked, the story-line was… EXACTLY LIKE EVERY MOVIE EVER CREATED!

Regardless of how you feel about the movie, I don’t think that’s true. I believe about 80% of the movie’s major plot points are pretty unique. Whether they’re good or not is subjective, but they haven’t really been done before. The way Snoke was killed off, the force-projection plot, Rey’s parents not actually being anyone of note, the wise mentor being disillusioned, and the unjust mutiny by the protagonists, all are pretty original ideas.
If you don’t like the movie, that’s understandable. Just thought I should put that out there.

6 Likes

In regards to that… the way Snoke was fi ished off maybe unique… though it really was not… but even if it was, it was absolutely horrible writing.

The parents of the unnecessarily talented hero being nobodies is nothing that has not been done beore either.

The film has thinks that are… okay. Like the interaction between Rey and Kylo (though they are not really good or interesting characters besides that). But in my opinion overall the movie fails… both as a movie and as a Star Wars movie. As I said, in my opinion.

1 Like