Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

I actually like The Legend Reborn.

1 Like

Ditto, Except for the one scene where the skrall gets hit with a shield by Barix. that just made me cringe.

I think Thor: Dark World is a decent movie. Sure, compared to the other MCU movies itā€™s defeneatly one of the weakest, but that is still not enough to make it a bad movie.

Itā€™s certainly better than Captain Marvel.

1 Like

Nah, Dark World didnā€™t have Talos.

2 Likes

I liked rise of Skywalker

4 Likes

Captain Marvel didnā€™t had Malekith.

1 Like

Which in turn made it better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It really didnā€™t.

WĢ¶aĢ¶iĢ¶tĢ¶,Ģ¶ Ģ¶iĢ¶tĢ¶ā€™Ģ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶oĢ¶uĢ¶tĢ¶ Ģ¶aĢ¶lĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶aĢ¶dĢ¶yĢ¶?Ģ¶

Are you saying that Malekithā€™s exclusion makes a movie actually worse?

Thatā€™s honestly the most unpopular opinion Iā€™ve ever heard on this site. Wow.

3 Likes

I like the James Bond movies, but I think that James Bond himself is a very flawed character.

No, wait. Captain Marvel actually had a Malekith. He was blonde and genderswapped.

3 Likes

Even as a fan of Avatar the Last Airbender, I donā€™t hate the Last Airbender movie.

Itā€™s certainly not a good movie or adaption by any means, but I nonetheless had fun riffing off of and making fun of it, which leads into my next hot take-

I kinda wish I could see what the rest of the show adapted by M. Night Shyamalan would have been like, just to see how laughably bad it would be.

3 Likes

I like the Dark World. I see itā€™s flaws, but I think that it was made retroactively better by other movies like Ragnarok and Endgame. I see itā€™s flaws, but I still quite enjoy it. It can be a little boring at times, but it at least does not infuriates me like Captain Marvel.

2 Likes

I saw both movies within a very short time span of one another, and I must say Captain Marvel is more entertaining than the Dark World. Carol Danvers herself? Meh. Literally everybody else in that movie (other than Yon-Rogg)? :+1:.

1 Like

Really canā€™t see how.

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Which to be fair is a stupid book but itā€™s actually great because it runs with it, thatā€™s the key to success, gonna switch to a relevant topic tho so this reply doesnā€™t get moved,

Personally I donā€™t think their should be a successive ā€œIron - XXXXXā€.

Wow, yeah that is an unpopular opinion,[quote=ā€œToaJaton, post:575, topic:44421ā€]
I kinda wish I could see what the rest of the show adapted by M. Night Shyamalan would have been like, just to see how laughably bad it would be.
[/quote]

That splits me because on one hand, look how they massacred my boy but on the other, sometimes watching a fire burn can be great.

1 Like

Thereā€™s not enough clean Anime, and that Netflix has no clue how to rate things anymore.

1 Like