Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

That’s a fairly common opinion

Maybe in some circles, but I think most people still see Star Wars as Science Fiction

1 Like

If that’s true “most people” are stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL one of our teachers told us once that science fiction is the same with fantasy.

GOOD. MERCY. THAT TEACHER SHALL SUFFER.

4 Likes

I thought Tomb Raider was a really good movie.

I know right? I tried to tell her that those are not the same, like Star Wars is not the same with Harry Potter, but she didn’t understood.

You said you know the Winter Soldier right?

Yup…

I finally watched Transformers 4. While I can’t say it was a good movie, I enjoyed watching parts of it, and if they could decide which of the three villains to focus on, that movie would have been perfectly fine for me.

While my favorite Jurassic movie is World, my favorite Jurassic Park movie was III.

Solo was a great movie, and parts of it being pointless made it more enjoyable, at least for me. References are great.

The licensed villains in LBM were cool, though so,e more focus on Batman’s actual villains wouldn’t have hurt.

Wall-E is the best Disney Pixar movie.

Pirates 2 is the best of the Caribbean!

3 Likes

Wholeheartedly agreed. Solo might even be my favorite Star Wars movie. Shields up! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I need to watch it again to reaffirm my opinion, but right now it is either my second or tied for first favorite. Rogue One, another unneeded movie, is my first.

2 Likes

Finally, some one who thinks the same!

3 Likes

So I’m not the only one!

1 Like

Wall-E was good, Incredibles just holds a special place in my heart.

2 Likes

Incredibles 2 was a little underwhelming.

The first Incredibles is the true best Pixar movie.

Wall-E is still like, almost tied for me, though.

I don’t like the Deadpool movies.

2 Likes

Deadpool is way too overrated (haven’t actually seen either of them, I just see him EVERYWHERE!)

I like all the Hobbit movies.
I hate all of Star Trek.
I like all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies (Even “Dead Men Tell No Tales”).
I wasn’t the biggest fan of “the LEGO Movie”, didn’t like “the LEGO Batman Movie”, and enjoyed “the LEGO Ninjago Movie”.
I don’t like Tom Holland as Spiderman, so I didn’t like Homecoming.

I love the Lego Ninjago Movie. It might just be my favorite of the three. Garmadon and Lloyd as characters are great.

1 Like