Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

What do you mean “act”? [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:82, topic:44421, full:true”]
I don’t know man, Iron Man 3’s “elevator in Switzerland” end credit scene sent chills through my spine!
[/quote]
Haven’t seen that one yet. Sounds cool.[quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:83, topic:44421”]
cliffhanger
[/quote]
That was depressing. It was good though.

I have never got the scientist vibe from his acting once unfortunately. :confused: Maybe college professor but not scientist, IMO.

Thinking it over, I like Ruffalo’s Hulk better but Norton’s Bruce Banner.

Not sure how unpopular this opinion is but I will put it out there anyways. I don’t like the over use of callbacks/references in today’s movie sequels, some would call it fan service but I can only see it as the studios trying to monetize nostalgia.

1 Like

Hm… ok[quote=“RAKRONDEWL, post:85, topic:44421”]
Thinking it over, I like Ruffalo’s Hulk better but Norton’s Bruce Banner.
[/quote]
Ok, I can see that.[quote=“RAKRONDEWL, post:85, topic:44421”]
Not sure how unpopular this opinion is but I will put it out there anyways. I don’t like the over use of callbacks/references in today’s movie sequels, some would call it fan service but I can only see it as the studios trying to monetize nostalgia.
[/quote]
Hm… I disagree but that’s a good point

1 Like

It was a joke. The end credit scene in Iron Man 3 was not cliffhangery at all.

About the whole Ruffalo VS Norton, I still haven’t seen Norton’s movie, but I really like Ruffalo’s Bruce Banner because of the older, nerdy approach to him. I never really thought of Ruffalo as “buff”, but he’s not scrawny. I just like him because he and Hulk feel like almost complete opposites of each other.

Exactly. [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:87, topic:44421”]
It was a joke. The end credit scene in Iron Man 3 was not cliffhangery at all.
[/quote]
Oh lol. Still wanna see it

Well, here it is

1 Like

I meant the movie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I… like the 1998 Godzilla movie. Yeah it has its problems, but I like it.

2 Likes

I have now seen Iron Man 3. I get the elevator in Switzerland joke.

1 Like

I actually like The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I think it’s after this one the series started to decline.

I thought IM 2 was better than 3. Tho three had a better story and was funnier

1 Like

Empire Strikes Back is overrated.

I liked Lone Ranger.

1 Like

Ah yes, the show is a classic. Not sure why this is unpopular.

Unless…

2 Likes

I meant the movie from 2013

1 Like

Man of Steel, BvS, Justice League, and The Last Jedi are good movies.
Both the DCEU and Disney Star Wars are doing alright. Don’t kill me please.

Fascinating, every single word you said was wrong.

6 Likes

I agree. I see it as an imperfect yet enjoyable action film very much in the style of Pirates of the Caribbean.

2 Likes

I was not excited for Marvel Infinity War and nearly laughed at Black Panther’s death. This would be very unpopular because I am usually a really big marvel fan who loves Spiderman Homecoming and the Iron Man movies, but was on Cap’s side during Civil War. I also love to read some of the comics, when and if I am able to read them.
I also nearly laughed at Groot’s death

I thought man of steel wasn’t bad, BvS was crap, but I’d say even that’s doing it a favor, and that Justice league was actually pretty good. Not MCU good, but good. I also like Disney SW, but don’t know how long I’ll be able to say that. Depends on whether they make a trilogy taking place after the sequels.

UNPOPULAR OPINION: I’ve liked the anthology films so far (haven’t seen solo yet tho)

2 Likes

So you liked Rogue One😛 I don’t think that’s very unpopular.

1 Like