It’s the best part of the aligned continuity

2 Likes

correct

1 Like

Prime is too edgy and the humans are unbearable
Rescue bots has likeable human characters and amusing plots

3 Likes

Also correct

GI Joe should be confirmed as officially existing in Transformers, with the hood guys helping the Autobots and Cobra being a cover for the Decepticons.

G1 technically confirmed it was the same world but only cobra commander showed up in one episode of season 3.

1 Like

Here’s my hot take. Beast Machines wasn’t that bad. As a stand alone series it was pretty good. It’s biggest flaw was being a sequel to Beast Wars. If it was a new story with new characters, it would have been remembered way more positively.

2 Likes

Package refreshes are a good thing. They allow new tf collectors (like me) to get older or then-rare figures at normal retail prices.

4 Likes

Depends on the figure; legacy soundwave was good to get but there was also earthrise arcee that got refreshed almost 4 times and no one wanted or liked that toy.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I prefer the Siege Soundwave mold over the Netflix one

I get that g1 Soundwave’s cassette recorder mode is iconic, but it’s incredibly outdated and is completely out of scale with everything

Siege Soundwave has a nice bulky dropship mode as well as the lamppost mode, not to mention that you can still kinda turn him into a boombox anyway if that’s what you prefer

The Netflix mold has an overly brick-like torso and an awkward butt flap, while the Siege one’s only got those engine pods on his back, which you can even flip up as rocket launchers like Energon Demolishor for a bit of fun

It’s just a better toy and figure all around

1 Like