Unrealistic Wishes for Bionicle

yes, I want that, more purple and a weirdly star shaped pakari

1 Like

The whole golden masks story arc being rushed out so quickly in the beginning. It doesn’t even merit being a story arc.

5 Likes

Well…
Think back to the first half of '06, the Piraka arrive and enslave Matoran. Not much else.
I’ll hold my judgement 'til we get more… Hopefully we’ll get more.

4 Likes

Gold Good Guy 2.0 to be a thing in G2 and him to have a major role in the plot :smiley:

I’ll show myself to the door

3 Likes

While reading the Topic I forgot what I was going to write =P

Probably a full TV show for the new stuff.

Makuta as a Race not being a thing in G1. That kinda ruined Bonkle for me. But whatever.

Also everything to have cool specialized names again.

4 Likes

Mask packs, and the return of Kanohi.

7 Likes

13 Likes

A three hour long theatrical movie about 2015 with a graphic style so detailed that it seems almost real (similar to the small video that the Bionicle Facebook page uploaded for the journey to one characters, but even more detailed) that includes “Island of Lost Masks”, “Revenge of the Skull Spiders “,” Gathering of the Toa” and, in a bunch of separate flashbacks “Battle of the mask makers”, with a memorable soundtrack that still retains 2015’s main theme, featuring also some more scenes about Kulta claiming the Mask of Creation and resurrecting some Skull Villains, and not much humor (I mean Star wars the force awakens amount so not too little, otherwise it would be boring).

So yeah very unrealistic.

5 Likes

Piraka Playground playset.

4 Likes

That we will get huge titan sets that are worthy of the name.

(Also that we will get HF back once BIONICLE is over.)

5 Likes

Y’know how ILM made Rango their first and so far only animated film, and how because ILM made it, it looked photorealistic and drop dead gorgeous?

Should Bionicle get nostalgia-booted in the coming decades, ILM needs to make it. Imagine how amazing that would look.

5 Likes

Would it be unrealistic for the Bionicle commercials to be more than just “Bad guy has da mask, then Tahu punches it off his face”?

Thank goodness someone else likes Rango.

1 Like

An entire wave of 5 or 6 $20-$90 vehicles in the summer

More Witch Doctor sized titans

Everybody likes Rango.

Except soccer moms. They hate everything.

3 Likes

Hmm…I would love to get a whole new wave of villains without generic names and their own personalities.

1 Like

For it to get a theatrical movie release that does really well, insuring BIONICLE remains a thing forever and ever with the occasional reboot al la Transformers.

2 Likes

Voriki, Toa of Time.

This mask looks awfully close to how Voriki mask looks like with the shape.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/11499/f82f9ec75a0ec8a0.jpg

5 Likes

do you have a pic of that mask without the lower part?

No why are you forcing that orange mask on me!!! No! Nooooooooooooooooo! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is UTD not worthy?