Unrealistic Wishes for Bionicle

He seems like they wanted to do something huge and great, but lack of budget killed it.

(just like everything else.)

2 Likes

for Bionicle G2 and Bionicle as a hole’s possible final year to feel just as epic as this music:

seriously, this music feels like the utlimate epic final for a storyline.

1 Like

UTD already is huge and great…The only thing I would probably add would be wings, but I feel like the grounded brawling brute would be better off without 'em. Also I would make the legs a bit larger.

With a few mods he could be better, but I am just not feeling him as is.

It’s the G2 Mask of Time (my avatar), you can find pictures on BionicleSector01. That one with the blue background is new to me too though.

I was finally able to get a good pic of the MoT

13 Likes

I was hoping for UtD to be Witch Doctor sized, but Lego for whatever reason will go out of their way to not give us another titan that size ever again, seeing how we only got multi packs as the most expensive sets of the year for the previous two years of non-licensed constraction and we have gotten one set at least $30 or more since 2011…until now…why :cry: :disappointed:

Mask packs for 2017, including “MoUP fragments” - elemental crystalline parts which attach to the MoUP to represent a powered-up form.

For somebody to fix the spelling in this thread’s title so that I stop being triggered every time I come on the message boards.

1 Like

A book dedicate to the skull villains early life, before the whole skeleton thing.

For bionicle to not end next year

2 Likes

Getting Bohrok next year

And here we have the Skull Warriors lining up for preschool

9 Likes

For lego to release a big tub of G1 limb and hand pieces with the new, 2011 onwards sockets at the end.

Also, for Takanuva-08 sized titans to become a regular thing again

and, for the summer wave to be a decent size again. Remember back when we used to get a normal sized wave, and 5 or so vehicles on top of that?

3 Likes

Edited title for grammar and stuff ~ TheNewGuy

2 Likes

I am both laughing at and am freaked out by that image at the same time. :joy:

Never compared it to those Star Wars sets, but that would be beyond amazing. I always picture Anchir’s MOC from a while back. If 2015 heavily focused on the protectors, something like this could have happened then. Luckily, though, it’s pretty easy to MOC it with pieces available. This is definitely something on my wanted list.

Another one would be Polybag/Small Box characters. I don’t just mean Good Guy/Bad Guy sets, but sets similar to the Turaga and Matoran. These could easily be $3-$5 sets, like small villagers, creatures similar to rahi, and mini beasts, maybe Mask Packs, who knows. Look at the Fake Leak Topic and scroll to see @GK733’s fake polybags. Those would be my expectations for sets like these. I’d assume if these were sets, they would be placed at cash registers, as well as the regular toy isle, maybe similarly to the Mixel sets.

Luckily, LEGO is executing this in some way. They have released a few store-exclusive polybags that feature exclusive masks, and with the Magazine coming out in Europe, we get what might be considered a Scorpio, a creature from the Region of Stone

I would love to see Bionicle LEGO Dimensions Packs. Maybe a Creature and Toa in one Fun Pack? I don’t know, but it would be great to use the HF Minifigures from 2014 as a basis, along with minifigure-sized masks. If anyone own Bionicle Minifigure Heads from 01 (and 02?), you should see if you can make a concept of this. I’m not sure if the pieces would work together, but it’s worth a try.

1 Like

More sapient species in the BIONICLE G2 universe besides the Toa and villagers like the Vortixx, Skakdi, Makuta, etc. of G1. It would flesh out the universe more and if done right would not over complicate the story too much.

Scorpios, Skull Spiders, Cliff Vultures, Gorge Snakes.

1 Like

More sapient species.

For each Toa to get instructions for a 2017 combiner that uses all three of their G2 versions (plus their elemental creature?).

The result would be a titan-sized Toa team with at least three gear functions each and, of course, plenty of gold and trans. :wink:

1 Like