Unrealistic Wishes for Bionicle

I would like to see to a straying from the usual 6 elements in the sets and main story. In fact, it’d be cool if they went away from the 6 manned to a teams too. I want to see a variety of colors and elements (Lightning, sonics, gravity, magnetic) like we saw with HF, except cooler and executed better. I also kind of miss the old style of building. I know CCBS is better quality, but you don’t get that same robotic feel in the pieces. I also want thee Kanohi done like how they were in 2001 with the different colors for each mask, resulting in dozens to collect.

2 Likes

I wish BIONICLE didn’t have to end :’(

5 Likes

You, me, and just about every Bionicle fan.

3 Likes

Gen 3: Dark Hunters vs New Toa team. All of them riding the Dinosaurs we never got.

3 Likes

Here’s one, how about the 2017 wave?

3 Likes

For Bionicle to become a story driven media that doesn’t rely on sets. For Bionicle to be a series that isn’t owned by Lego. Bionicle thrived because of the story, and there are an infinite number of stories to be told. From the history of the Matoran Universe, Bara Magna history, and everything that happens on Spherus Magna, the possibilities are endless. Pretty much what I’m saying is children don’t want Bionicle, they want Lego Batman and Star Wars. Lego doesn’t need or apparently want Bionicle. Some of the fan base is young, but the reboot is dead and i’d love nothing more then to see Bionicle picked up exactly where it left off, auctioned off to a publishers company, Greg ditching Lego and given free reign to do whatever the hell he wants. As someone who has zero interest in buying new sets, this would be perfect for me. It’s been six years. Bionicle isn’t beloved by children who aren’t capable of buying books and taking a story seriously anymore. Now I’m not saying the story needs to get extremely hardcore, I’m saying Bionicle would thrive as a young adult series, not as a back story for a bunch of toys. It saddens me the story was never allowed to grow as much as it could.

5 Likes

Maybe a PG-13 movie? (PG-13 for awesome battle scenes, and slightly darker tones, not cursing or other stuff)

1 Like

Can you not still have a darker story and “awesome” battle scenes in a PG movie?

5 Likes

I guess, but I’m thinking that PG-13 movies are taken more seriously? Maybe? I have no idea, the movie can totally be PG as long as it’s awesome.

3 Likes

A Mask of Ultimate Power being released.
:stuck_out_tongue:
:joy:
:sob:

10 Likes

Bionicle G2 lasting three years :pensive:

11 Likes

Um, anything at this point :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

A sixth wave of the Mata, so that we can have a team of Tahus’ a team of Gal is, etc.

6 Likes

There is a team of Tahu.
You can never escape the stars.

8 Likes

Well, there was a crazy rumor back in 2014 that G2 would be promoted through mask packs purchased via vending machines

That probably tops my list.

12 Likes

A good number of villain sets compared to hero sets.

4 Likes

Another reboot. nuff said

8 Likes

A successful line.

Good and interesting story for the G2.
That’s all.

2 Likes

A mainstream movies released in theatres…

5 Likes