UNSC Spartan 1120

This is the fourth in a long (and fortunately, undocumented) line of unsuccessful attempts at making a Spartan from Halo. When I made Plague Mech Locust a couple of weeks ago, I figured out a good armor design that I transfered here. The head is based on Chubbybots’ design in his mech heads tutorial on Youtube. I thought it would make a pretty good Mjolnir helmet.

Here he is with a gravity hammer:
And here he is with a makeshift energy sword (human prototype?):

So uh, yeah.

43 Likes

Ah! Love this as a spartan bio/Lego adaption mate! Actually looks like something one could get (semi-)close to making themselves.

Also, if you want, I do have links to someone else who’s done such as this so it might help for inspiration, if you want it.

I want this.

2 Likes

This is pretty cool. I like the head design since it’s accurate to the games. The rest of the MOC is great as well.

1 Like

Thanks!

Yes please, finding Bionicle spartans is a nightmare.
@Toa_Distraxx Thank you!

Welcome, and, hey! Awesome! Ima link ‘em.

Mild warning, they’re heavy on the ‘brick’ usage, but they do look quite interesting.
The guy also made multiple mocs for the aliens of Halo, with how how-to’s on a few of ‘em.(Either that or I’m thanking of a second halo-species Movistar who made how-to’s.)

Edited for Not-Double-Post ~ ReeseEH

Sorry, I didn’t look close enough at the names/icon.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ve seen those! They’re in a whole other league. I just can’t figure out how to reverse engineer anything; and my parts are limited. Thanks though!

Ah, too bad, but Ja, they are awesome! And he is (probably) the one who made how to’s for a few of the other entities within Halo so hey! Potential inspiration there!

1 Like

This is really cool, lower torso is a little thin but it’s not too much of a problem.

1 Like

Not bad. I like it.

2 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Thank you!
@Zero Glad you like it!

[quote=“Morgy, post:8, topic:44816, full:true”]
This is really cool, lower torso is a little thin but it’s not too much of a problem.
[/quote] Thanks for the feedback. You’re right, its a tad thin, but I cant figure out a way to fix it.

1 Like

The head looked like a Piraka head at first, with the visor as teeth x)

2 Likes

i think it needs work by the waist but the rest is great and accurate

1 Like

I love it especially the torso!

1 Like

Thank you! I essentially built the entire thing around the upper torso.

[quote=“RogueToa, post:14, topic:44816, full:true”]
i think it needs work by the waist but the rest is great and accurate
[/quote] Yeah, I really need to figure out a better waist design. Thanks for the feedback!

[quote=“Wolk, post:13, topic:44816, full:true”]
The head looked like a Piraka head at first, with the visor as teeth x)
[/quote] Well, I can’t unsee that.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That black plate are the eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also try playing halo with you right arm casted. I found it easier than the normal thing!

Well thats random😂 Pretty sure I played Halo 5 with a sling on once.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap: impressive

2 Likes