Upcoming Warrior Cats Movie

Oh. When does that one take place? Also what’s the series right after the 1st one?

That’s The New Prophecy, and Omen of the Stars is right after Power of Three.

So it goes The Prophecy Begins, The New Prophecy, Power of Three, and finally Omen of the Stars.

Then the new one which I don’t remember the name, yes.

1 Like

Wow. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

1 Like

Same here

Well I still haven’t completed The Prophecy Begins, and I’m probably going to start it over sense its been so long.

So…do we know if that cast list is legit? it seems a little too high-profile IMO…

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s not including Dawn of the Clans or any of the special edition things, like Firestar’s quest.

1 Like

Actually yeah. There seem to be quite a few big names here.

True. I probably should have fact-checked before I put the cast list, like I did with the movie happening in the first place.

I think its more of a hypothetical cast list.

I think you’re right. I’ll fix the first post, then.

1 Like

That makes the most sense. But also, like the Harry Potter series, there will need to be creative liberty taken.

I know. But the Potter movies where still pretty accurate. Honestly I’ll be happy as long as it’s not HTTYD levels of inaccurate.

Alright. Let us hope.

1 Like

Except with Hiw to Train Your Dragon they were never trying to adapt the books. They looked at the books, and decided to do their own thing, barely drawing on the books. Which, personally, is kinda great. You have this fantastic world and story in the books, which they didn’t butcher. Instead creating a new, unrelated world, which is still quite good.

I am unfamiliar with these Warrior Cats, but would you rather see the books adapted poorly, or scrapped for a more original interpretation?

2 Likes

I don’t think that would be too bad if they did that with warriors. It would take some getting used to though.

1 Like

Don’t worry. For a couple of years, I resisted the How to Train Your Dragon films, becaus even they where so different…

1 Like

Does anybody know if this is still happening? I’ve been looking around, and I can’t find any recent news on the subject. I was a huge fan of the books, so I’d love to see a good movie about them.