Upper Hive (Mafia Gameplay topic)

Might want to fix the tags and stuff.

That’s disgusting

4 Likes

It’s still a mafia game. Regardless of the RP factor, or different names.

And suspicious. Either way, I have a record of dying on the second night, which I will uphold!

Also, this game is just as broken as the AA mafia. Without evidence or anything like that, we can only judge people based off of interactions. So all the mafia have to do is not interact. Take note Winter.

1 Like

That was the 40 K aspect thrown in, who needs evidence when you can kill indiscriminately?

2 Likes

Just like how Squeaver tried to in the first post btw.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to believe anymore. On one hand, it is a tad suspicious that the Genestealers would let the Inquisitor of all people live. If there’s one person they should prioritize killing, it’s him.

Revealing himself first turn was a bit out-of-the-blue as well. Especially since his own rebuttals to the points I made were fairly strong on their own, and should’ve been enough to convince most people.

Not to mention flailing and saying that people who stood against him must be the bad guy too… That is not the voice of reason. That is the voice of a cornered rodent, appropriately enough.

I vote Not Guilty. I think Squeaver is being dishonest, and we only have his say-so that Omega is guilty.

@Omega_Tahu ALso yeah, that’s totally a point. He tried to murder someone before we even got to talk.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

Oddly enough acting like an Inquisitor

2 Likes

Killing people indiscriminately is not good guy material

2 Likes

“I was trying to get into the nitty gritty first, the monotony of waiting discomforts me, especially when a genestealer could have killed me that very night!” Squeaver shouts in return.

“And Inquisitors aren’t nice from what I’ve seen in Dawn of War!” Squeaver adds

1 Like

Wait now I’m confused, there were Inquisitors in Dawn of War?

2 Likes

The inquisitor is supposed to shoot his own guardsmen in the head to improve the morale of the others, making sure they won’t retreat.

1 Like

That’s the Commissar

1 Like

Nah, Inquisitors don’t barge into rooms and shoot the first person they see “for the lulz”. BLAMing is just an overreaction to actual Heresy or insubordination. His proposed victim was guilty of nothing bar breathing.

An Inquisitor reacts to Heresy. A thug or a murder acts without cause.

Also Commisar =/= Inquisitor.

1 Like

Oh right the Inquisitor kills someone as a heretic with no regards of laws or evidence. Their words are law.

1 Like

Wait. Wat. What are you talking about…

Back to the game the vote is tied 1 and 1, seven votes to reach a verdict

40k lore.

“I am an Inquisitor! Are you all heretics, blind to the lies that are being sown into your heads by the filthy genestealers, or are you able bodied men of the Imperium?!” Squeaver roars.

I know nothing about that… And I vote INNOCENT!!!1!

The accused doesn’t get a vote, now I will have order in my courtroom!

1 Like