Username Discussion Topic

My new user is based off the fact that I am highly creative. Yeay.

What was your previous one?

So, my first was @Toa_Fjordisk, then @RedCel, then @Subzero, then @Xerosak, then now, @Imaginate.

3 Likes

My name consists of two parts - WOLK and site. WOLK basicallly are the first letters in my my first name, my 2 middle names and my surname. So, while I’m not gonna give you my whole name on here, I can tell you my first name is Wilmer. It was something I started calling myself along side my friends back in 2011, and is sounded cool.

The second part is a little bit more complicated. It has nothing with a website to do, or a species of stone. It actually more of a parody on the name of a swedish youtuber (I’m from Sweden) called Stamsite. The story of his name is another story that I’m not going to go over here, but I can tell you that the “site” in his name comes from website.

I made the name when I made my youtube account way back at the exact date of the 28 of december in 2011. I created the account for one purpose - to comment on Stamsite’s videos, which explains the parody on the name. Later on I used in on twitter - because Stamsite uses twitter. Ever since then, I’ve been WOLKsite next to everywhere, one of the exceptions being Minecraft, where I currently (I’ve changed it once) hold the precious name of Nidhiki. (I’m keeping it) Since I got that minecraft name I got a Nid-fever and that explains my profile pic I guess?

1 Like

huh

never knew this happened

JMP

my initials for my real name

-insert jargon about identity and stuff-

originally went by JMPofArcadia I think

otherwise before the moniker JMP was used I just used donut steel oc names for myself before I fixed myself up

3 Likes

Bio for Bionicle

Knight since the Toa are like knights to king Mata Nui

1 Like

Kan.

Because of KanohiOfDovah and Genghis Khan.

/boo.

4 Likes

I R E G R E T N O T H I N G

anyway the reason I chose the name Whaddon as well
was since I needed a username for a ROBLOX account
yeah I played it before it was Mainstream

6 Likes

Well, you see what happened was, when I signed up for something (i actually forget what it was) I was like “hehehe. Lets make it “ToaMahriMatoro” because no ones going to know what it is!” Because of the speed demon typer I am, I misspelled it. Then it just kind of caught on because I thought it was pretty unique.

4 Likes

The evolution of my username :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
2012-Pakmangod3

2012-Pakmangod4

2012-PakManGod

2013-CaptainJuucie

2013-Cap

2013CaptainPakman

2014-PakMan I stuck with this one for a while

2014-SlakinPak

Ever since the end of 2014-Pak

2 Likes

My name is created from parts of my real name.

***X *evins.

(I am gonna take a wild guess that your name is Alex…)

But it could also be Maxx

I’m not gonna confirm anything.

3 Likes

Well, I changed it again because my username for kongregate is Griefer127, so yeah.

My username (formerly JoeScibelli) has been something I’ve been using for a while. My father is a big fan of the football team the Rams. While I am not a particular fan of them myself due to a lack of interest in sports, I chose to make my name be after Joe Scibelli, one of their former players.

I recently shortened this to just Joe to avoid confusion.

5 Likes

Because people will definitely think you’re a former football player.
:stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, and I changed my name to just Hutere because people don’t like long names.

2 Likes

It’s what my father uses for most websites he is on.

It’s like a legacy.

2 Likes

Ghangsty is here
baddest gansta in town

because

don’t ask

12 Likes

Oh yeah I’m moa now
keeping no capital letters fresh since February 13, 2015

I was watching my friends play Smash (I’m a scrub at that game) and one of the generated names you could choose from was 9_Volt, which sounded neat.

1 Like