Username Discussion Topic

It seems I have gotten bored of being Blue Beetle. So I guess I’m now Booster, again…

1 Like

hold the phone

you should be

#Bluester_Gold

8 Likes

Shhhhh…
I might already be working on that, :wink:

CB11 gave me this idea.

2 Likes

You’re lord and saviour
^
did this on purpose
C:<

2 Likes

And there i am,never changing my username

1 Like

@Ghosty i agree I see no point in changing usernames.

1 Like

So, I was going back to my normal username. I had typed W-i-l into the box, and the “your username is too short” thing disappeared.

So, I’ll be Wil for a while, at least until I finish this book on procrastin

2 Likes

EMMSixteenA4 is just the literation (coined!) of verbalization of the gun the M16A4. Kind of like if I said, “M16A4,” to you if you had never heard it before and told you to write it down, you might write “emmsixteen,” if you were an idiot, and then if you were a bigger idiot who happens to be semi-fluent in leetspeak you’d write, “EMMSixteenA4”.

Because I thought that that gun was cool.
I don’t even think it’s in service with any military right now though, eheheh.
So unless I become EMMFourCarbine the name isn’t exactly what one may call relevant.

People seem to like my username, generally, and I have a lot of social media using it as a handle so switching to my alternate handle ShootTheGlitch would be tough, even as dumb as I think EMMSixteenA4 to be.

2 Likes

Hey @Waj, what happened to @Wajknight?

1 Like

It’s a complicated story that involves drama, royalty, and that TTV Secret Wars topic.

8 Likes

Pretty much this.

5 Likes

I just changed my name from ToaN to TheMagicCookie.

A little history:

My username was Toanicky when I joined BS01 way back in 2010/11, and later when I joined BZPower. I got sick of that, so I changed it to ToaN. Now I am sick of that as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

TheMagicCookie has been my video game name for years. I use it in Minecraft, Terraria, and most other games I play.

I’m not sure why I haven’t done this before now. I’m getting rid of ToaN, and changing all the places where I am ToaN to TheMagicCookie.

4 Likes

I was always known as LN.01354 or LN-01354, named after the main character of my stop-motion. However, when I made my YouTube channel, I wanted to sound more professional–so I gave it my current name: “Clone 01354” after my series, and “Productions” because it sounds professional. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Zach quick, I need a Matoran name”

“Wot”

“It’s a Boards thing”

ergo Overlord_Taipu. Not Hafu, Taipu.

1 Like

Someone understands! yee
If someones flags for double post I’ll laugh

Oh man.

Oh god oh man

1 Like

I don’t quite understand this

But I am strangely okay with it

3 Likes

I am the Dank Lord, @Based_Rorzakh. (@KyoryuYellow1138)

5 Likes

Well, Kaj always was my favorite Onu-Matoran…

4 Likes