Username Discussion Topic

My user name sadly doesn’t have a cool story behind it. Basically, I was twelve, and I wanted to make a user name, and since I liked ninjas, my name is Nick, and I love Transformers, I came up with the name Ninjanicktf.

The only reason I’ve kept it was because I’ve become attached to that name, and to be honest I can’ think of a better one to use.

3 Likes

Well.
My username is simple, during TTE I changed my name to Booster_Gold, cause I like Booster Gold. XD

2 Likes

I chose my username because it’s never used by anyone else apparently, Mata Nui was a Bionicle reference that wasn’t taken and 606 is because I’m the sixth child of six.

3 Likes

All hail Emperor Eljay.

1 Like

My username is a combination of my first and last names as well as the month I was born. First name is Matt, last name starts with Pul (not posting the full thing for obvious reasons) so that got me Maple. Add May to the front and bam
Mayple.

I just created some fiery pattern of words, and got Pirean21.

Then, in later times, I decided to reflect my grammatical knack for correction, and changed it to Mistuh_Grammaticul.

XP

1 Like

Bendy_Tiger is a reference to my days of playing Poptropica, back when it was good

I tracked the 2015 discussion topic before I ever joined and saw the omega tahu memes. then, I made some new boom beach and clash of clans accounts, and it stuck. and a friend at school calls me Tahu because he knows my clash of clans account.

I was messing around with Google Translate.
I got something like “Kahutere” then I dropped the Ka.
Boom.

My new user is based off the fact that I am highly creative. Yeay.

What was your previous one?

So, my first was @Toa_Fjordisk, then @RedCel, then @Subzero, then @Xerosak, then now, @Imaginate.

3 Likes

My name consists of two parts - WOLK and site. WOLK basicallly are the first letters in my my first name, my 2 middle names and my surname. So, while I’m not gonna give you my whole name on here, I can tell you my first name is Wilmer. It was something I started calling myself along side my friends back in 2011, and is sounded cool.

The second part is a little bit more complicated. It has nothing with a website to do, or a species of stone. It actually more of a parody on the name of a swedish youtuber (I’m from Sweden) called Stamsite. The story of his name is another story that I’m not going to go over here, but I can tell you that the “site” in his name comes from website.

I made the name when I made my youtube account way back at the exact date of the 28 of december in 2011. I created the account for one purpose - to comment on Stamsite’s videos, which explains the parody on the name. Later on I used in on twitter - because Stamsite uses twitter. Ever since then, I’ve been WOLKsite next to everywhere, one of the exceptions being Minecraft, where I currently (I’ve changed it once) hold the precious name of Nidhiki. (I’m keeping it) Since I got that minecraft name I got a Nid-fever and that explains my profile pic I guess?

1 Like

huh

never knew this happened

JMP

my initials for my real name

-insert jargon about identity and stuff-

originally went by JMPofArcadia I think

otherwise before the moniker JMP was used I just used donut steel oc names for myself before I fixed myself up

3 Likes

Bio for Bionicle

Knight since the Toa are like knights to king Mata Nui

1 Like

Kan.

Because of KanohiOfDovah and Genghis Khan.

/boo.

4 Likes

I R E G R E T N O T H I N G

anyway the reason I chose the name Whaddon as well
was since I needed a username for a ROBLOX account
yeah I played it before it was Mainstream

6 Likes

Well, you see what happened was, when I signed up for something (i actually forget what it was) I was like “hehehe. Lets make it “ToaMahriMatoro” because no ones going to know what it is!” Because of the speed demon typer I am, I misspelled it. Then it just kind of caught on because I thought it was pretty unique.

4 Likes

The evolution of my username :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
2012-Pakmangod3

2012-Pakmangod4

2012-PakManGod

2013-CaptainJuucie

2013-Cap

2013CaptainPakman

2014-PakMan I stuck with this one for a while

2014-SlakinPak

Ever since the end of 2014-Pak

2 Likes

My name is created from parts of my real name.

***X *evins.