Valour, warrior of okoto

Full description and more images here: http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/445648
This is my third bionicle moc and I’m quite new to the boards, for this moc I wanted to build something small and use those ccbs shells as armour successfully I think it worked quite well especially with the mini-fig capes, I would appreciate if you left a comment telling me your opinion so I can do more mocs like this in the future, please leave credit if your going to use a similar design.

37 Likes

it looks pretty good especially for the small scale

2 Likes

Pretty small, and cute

1 Like

@RogueToa Thanks, that’s a beautiful icon picture thing by the way rogue toa

@SonicBionicleMaster Thanks for the feedback. It’s definitely a lot less edgy looking than my other mocs

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

the music

1 Like

Yeah I I noticed that type error as well. :slight_smile:

This moc seems to be pretty OK at this scale, but the head seems to be a little too big. And why you used the blue mask? You could easily make the legs blue, or use the golden version of the mask, or use another golden mask.
9,20/10

@Toa_Vladin the parts are tan not gold so a gold mask would look wierd Plus I like the blue as it adds a bit more colour and accents the red of the Cape.so it wouldn’t work, also I don’t have the most pieces in gold or blue so the colour is limited so are the sizes of masks. But thanks for some real feedback! (However I don’t really understand the 9,20/10)

1 Like

I gave a score at every moc I see here on the Message Boards.

Oh ok, thanks!

1 Like

What really makes it a good MOC to me is the head, It looks like the ones from the show.

That’s so observant, I never noticed that but your right!

I absolutely love this moc!

thanks!

This is really good. I like the colour scheme, looks greek or roman.

Couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

While I like the colors and what I see of the torso design, the arms and legs look off to me. I get you were trying to make a small MOC, but using the hordika neck as an arm really doesn’t work in my opinion. And as I said on Neo Bohrok, I don’t like the foot design much. I do really like the idea of the MOC though.

wait hang on is it ok that I linked Neo Bohrok

@Toa_Distraxx Thanks, there’s mixed feelings about the colours so I’m glad you like them.now that I look at it I think what’s off about the limbs are that the arms are too small and the legs are a bit bulky

1 Like

I really like him. The only problem I have is that the arms feel a bit small. Other than that, he looks pretty good

Thanks, I wonder how I’ll fix the arms…