Varin toa of air V2

Okay.
Let’s see.
Okay, the build looks a wee bit simple, but the overall look is solid. The colours are cool and I like the armour on the torso.
And who’s that in the background?

2 Likes

That is the next moc I will post👍

If anyone has an idea for his origin I will take ideas👍

edited for double post -Indi

I think (If I can remember what the old version looked like :stuck_out_tongue:) that it looks much better!
The colors seem to be spread out more, and each limb appears to be as beefy as the body. Nice work!

As for an origin story, he seems to be the type of guy who had a rough life. How about an Av-Matoran in Karda Nui who forgot his past during the old lighting storm thing, and woke up as a toa of air (this MOC) (possibly somehow using the MOC in the background to further flesh it out). He is now Karda Nui’s protector (before the Makuta came) and watches over the Matoran from the shadows. He with defend his people at any cost. After the second lightning storm thing (and after the toa Nuva came and did their thing) his current whereabouts are unknown…

1 Like

That’s really good I think I will use that :smiley:Thanks

1 Like

This is pretty rad.

1 Like

I mean…it’s just an inika build with few tweaks and lots of added parts…nothing too amazing, but the colors, albeit generic, work together well.

and I love the photography.

2 Likes

There is a bit more to it than it seems but the arms and legs are a bit simple😃

Better better

Interested in seeing that red guy though

1 Like

He’s coming next if you guys want i could tell you his name OR I could wait to tell you and it will be a surprise :smile:

Just finished the weapons and made a new one😃I will post them later

Edited for Double Post - Waj

love the torso just not a fan of system plates in bionicle mocs asthetically

1 Like

Neat colors, and I love the pics. The outdoor setting with the ultra bright sunlight really enhances the MOC. Is that a custom mask from Shapeways or something? I don’t recognize it and the texture looks a bit different.

1 Like

Well it’s actually painted
when I come out with a how to for him I will show you guys how to do it😄

1 Like

Oh, nice torso.

1 Like

Nice soundwave :smile:

1 Like

Well I can’t take credit for that. That goes to Shadow Split on DeviantArt. But…thanks

1 Like

G1soundwave is the best​:smile::+1:

1 Like

i do agree

i like the new design but im still not sure with the mask

Edited for double post -legomaster

1 Like

It has been bugging me to

Any suggestions?

I really like the Miru but on his new form he looks exactly like lewa😱

@comicM.O.Cer How do you think a lime green noble Huna would work?

Edited for triplepost -Chronicler

Could we get a photo of him with a white background please