Varin, Toa of Air

It can, but it would have to be a real update to the MOC, not just new pictures.

1 Like

But I can put those in the original post tho

That you can.

Either way is correct.

1 Like

Ok I think I understand :slight_smile:

I feel like a lot of the bulk comes from what goes on top of the inika torso. Experiment with that I guess.

1 Like

@LurkingEhlek He has jets that flip out when he he’s his wing suit activated that might be why that bulk is there :slight_smile:

I’m gonna take a few more pics this weekend so be ready for the worst photography ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Edited title for grammar - Chilly

it looks better on a computer, when i was looking at it on the phone it didn’t look as good

1 Like

Varin is about to get an upgrade so get ready😃

I thought I already commented on this. But I guess I didn’t.

I love the torso build.

But I think it needs more green.

1 Like

he just got an upgrade and he has more green also more armor :smiley:I should have those pics up later today

is that painted im not a guy who likes painting parts but i think you could but on a green mask like that one from the old mask packs are no longer availible but i don’t mind that it show a sliver or air like feel like the 2016 lewa but it would just been easier unless you don’t have the green version of kopaka’s mask but i like how it looks so shiny:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a lime green mihiki but its currently in use on another moc if you know where to get a lime green akaku (or any other mask that would look cool on him)I would love to know :smiley:

@enderfriend01 would the kanohi akaku nuva work found one on ebay $6.99

but i cant find a green kanohi akaku the mata akaku or the first version of it anywere just this as i said before

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

They don’t exist.
Only in Mata green.

2 Likes

well i when i searched i found mostly no akaku in green then on ebay i found one but was the akaku nuva so thats why i suggested it but i did find a lot of green hau’s

1 Like

Are there any other masks that would look cool on him? :smiley:

That other moc is FINALLY ready to post once I get good lighting were I live I will post him​:smiley::+1:

You should all go see the V2 version it’s soo much better😀

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

“A change of scenery is always nice”

1 Like

I will take that into account on my next posts😃

1 Like

Varin toa of air V2 - Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards There is the V2 version he is way better😃