Varin, Toa of Air

That you can.

Either way is correct.

1 Like

Ok I think I understand :slight_smile:

I feel like a lot of the bulk comes from what goes on top of the inika torso. Experiment with that I guess.

1 Like

@LurkingEhlek He has jets that flip out when he he’s his wing suit activated that might be why that bulk is there :slight_smile:

I’m gonna take a few more pics this weekend so be ready for the worst photography ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Edited title for grammar - Chilly

it looks better on a computer, when i was looking at it on the phone it didn’t look as good

1 Like

Varin is about to get an upgrade so get ready😃

I thought I already commented on this. But I guess I didn’t.

I love the torso build.

But I think it needs more green.

1 Like

he just got an upgrade and he has more green also more armor :smiley:I should have those pics up later today

is that painted im not a guy who likes painting parts but i think you could but on a green mask like that one from the old mask packs are no longer availible but i don’t mind that it show a sliver or air like feel like the 2016 lewa but it would just been easier unless you don’t have the green version of kopaka’s mask but i like how it looks so shiny:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a lime green mihiki but its currently in use on another moc if you know where to get a lime green akaku (or any other mask that would look cool on him)I would love to know :smiley:

@enderfriend01 would the kanohi akaku nuva work found one on ebay $6.99

but i cant find a green kanohi akaku the mata akaku or the first version of it anywere just this as i said before

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

They don’t exist.
Only in Mata green.

2 Likes

well i when i searched i found mostly no akaku in green then on ebay i found one but was the akaku nuva so thats why i suggested it but i did find a lot of green hau’s

1 Like

Are there any other masks that would look cool on him? :smiley:

That other moc is FINALLY ready to post once I get good lighting were I live I will post him​:smiley::+1:

You should all go see the V2 version it’s soo much better😀

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

“A change of scenery is always nice”

1 Like

I will take that into account on my next posts😃

1 Like

Varin toa of air V2 - Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards There is the V2 version he is way better😃

The link brings me to a broken version of ttv. Use this one.

2 Likes

How far did you go just to get the shots? If this is just your backyard or something, I’m moving where you are! Oh yeah, the MOC is great too.