Velken. Protector of the glaciers.

Velken. Protector of the glaciers. He is named after one of the larger glaciers in Russia. I am working on a whole squad of Protector variants from the 2015 series. This guy is 3rd in the set. The first two were Nickau and Argentus.

Weapons store on his back

Prisma

55 Likes

There’s bootlegs here somewhere
Nice moc, the design’s cool.

4 Likes

Indeed there is. Shoulder pauldrons and the white CCBS torso/skeleton.

3 Likes

I did notice the skeleton.

2 Likes

Yeah man, I just can’t help it. I’m like a junky sleeping down under a bridge, fully addicted to Chinese recolored parts.

6 Likes

Umm… what

2 Likes

XD to the junkie
very nice moc- though he hasnt been doinga great job protectinng in recent years, has he? :wink:

3 Likes

Nice moc
I like the use of the hockey player chest piece

2 Likes

The skeleton shell doesn’t work personally especially with the lack of coverage on the “pelvis” section since the white is suppose to be armor and the trans-blue is his body, he also have some nice small detail of the alien blaster and claw piece-

1 Like

Fair point. I wish they made a trans blue body to go under the rib cage. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for more bootleg recolors! lol

2 Likes

It’s… Cool.

(Kill me pls)

2 Likes

That chest piece… Where can I find it?

3 Likes

I love the color scheme here (im partial to trans blue)

1 Like

No, really. Where can I find it?

1 Like

Its from some old school hockey figure sets Lego released a long time ago. On bricklink just search for ‘hockey chest’. There’re quite a few colors. I’ve got yellow, red, white and black.

2 Likes

I love the way the weapons complement each other, it looks really well.

3 Likes