Ven’s AMA

I expect lots of epic sighs when I return

edit: do you remember the good ol’ “nuh-huh-huh-huh” laugh?

7 Likes

how could ya be so sure? also if ya want to learn for about that I recommend this video:

of course

nuh huh huh

3 Likes

I wish I could say the classic line but legalities and rules and all that : (

Edit: Oh sort of along that line though (only a line a few people will know), some weeks ago we were playing games with some kids on a driveway and then three 12 year old girls and a 12 year old boy walked up and went into the house and I made a joke that the 12 year old boy was getting all the ladies and one of the kids we were playing with was like, “Yeah, he’s got all the smoking hot girls!”

But then the twist was one of those 12 year old girls was the kid’s older sister so I was like, “Wait, did you just call your sister smoking hot?” and then he tried to deny/justify what he said but it was pretty funny. I lmao’d @ his life

11 Likes

I intend to polish up and post this MoC on Lego Ideas around the time of Jurassic World. Could I bribe you into MoC Spotlighting it when I put it on Lego Ideas so I can get more supporters off the success of your show? :laughing:

Also, are you looking foward to Jurassic World?

1 Like

They did have a She-Venom for a little bit in the Spider-Man comics. She was Eddie Brock’s ex-wife, I believe? Anyways, she commited suicide later on, so no more of her.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120201235248/marveldatabase/images/a/a8/Anne_Weying_(Earth-616)_as_She-Venom.JPG

5 Likes

can confirm, takara’s figures look the best

also Ven have you played Mass Effect?

You know what’s funny? I was already keeping an eye on that. :wink:

@Chronicler yeah, I know about Ann Weying. Pretty sure she was a thing just because Venom was originally going to be a female.

@Middlefingerstudios Yep, mostly ME3 and a little bit of ME2. Never really played the first one. =P

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s probably right, Still, I like the idea of her… Personally, she’s one of my favorite Marvel super-villianesses.

1 Like

you should play the first one, it’s very good (If you’re okay with the Mako shudders and the combat, which is not as good as ME3’s in the slightest, story is good though and the saves transfer over)

What’s your opinion on Teal?

1 Like

In your opinion who is the strongest bionicle character not including the great beings or mata nui?

What is your favorite Bionicle game?

Who is your favorite bearer of the venom symbiote, not including Brock?

New question: Favorite Smash Bros character ever? (can be from any game)

What’s your thoughts on the 90s Spider-Man cartoon?

1 Like

What are your thoughts on the 60’s spiderman cartoon?

6 Likes

What are your thoughts on thinking?

2 Likes

Do you own any system sets?

1 Like

@Cold I want more of it. It’s a great color.

@helryx Omega Tahu

@Biochemist6 Tales of the Tohunga. Bionicle Heroes is a very close second.

@Bambi Flash seems pretty cool.

@legofan3225 Mario. =D

@Lewch I really liked it, I might actually do some catching up on that show at some point. Now that you bring it up, I miss it. =(

@Cold again: Hahahah, I watched like two episodes of it when I was much younger. I remember liking it.

@Oniwah its hard

@UmbraMantis Definitely. I have three small boxes filled with random system parts and a small display of my currently built sets. I also have old creator sets built, and some X-Pods.

6 Likes