Venom Movie

So uh, this is a thing. I’m both hyped and annoyed. On the one hand, VENOM! WOO! On the other hand, you know what would be a great Idea? Making a trailer for Iron Man, but only showing Tony Stark, in order to hype up the suit. And then there’s the whole MCU thing, but I digress.

3 Likes

So, is this part of the MCU?

1 Like

This looks cool and all but is it just me or venom movie trailer missing, oh I don’t know, VENOM?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, which is stupid, seeing as Venom’s costume and origin revolve around Spider-Man. Is he just not going to have the spider on his chest? I have a feeling it’s gonna be “Crippled man gets attached to strange symbiote, fights crime as an anti-hero,” which sounds cool, I’ll admit. It looks as if they’re going the Agent Venom route.

1 Like

@TheMOCingbird I think this is going to be one of those things where it doesn’t blatantly say “I’m part of the MCU! Dur dur dur!”, but it doesn’t have anything contradictory.

I’ve always liked Venom, but the fact that’s it’s R annoys me a lot. Bodhi Rook is Carnage, too!

2 Likes

This is gonna be not good.

I’m sorry but, this doesn’t look great. I love Tom Hardy but come on, they didn’t have to release it this early.

So yeah… This is a thing. I really want to see it. It still looks better than most of the DCEU movies, and I want to see what Sony do with the THIRD Marvel Cinematic Universe.

All I know is that I can’t wait to see carnage on the big screen.

1 Like

This looks like the most Sony Spider-Man movie of all time.

1 Like

Carnage will appear too?

Ja, played by the actor of Bodhi Rook from Rogue One

1 Like

Really? Cool!

2 Likes

Ok, the trailer disappointed me, but come on, it was like three measly little scenes

My theory is that hes going to get cancer and the symbiote is going to attach to him like in the comic books

2 Likes

Where did you get that info?

1 Like

Oh, looks like I was wrong. I thought I read somewhere that it was true, but here is what I found now

This character could always become Carnage, however

1 Like

That trailer did not make me any more interested in the movie that I already was (which wasn’t at all really)

Maybe I’ll wait to criticize and speculate until we get another trailer, but right now it looks very eh.

1 Like

I would rather it not. Cletus Kassady needs to be Carnage.

2 Likes

Same here

new trailer released:

4 Likes