Ven’s AMA

Why aren’t you allowed to?

Yes… yes i would

What’s your favorite moc that you’ve made?

Ven, Viper, Varderan. Are you considering making TTV? The Three Vs?

1 Like

Well, because it’s not only my music, it also belongs to the channel since we’ve used it all so much. =P

Probably my Makuta MOC. I feel like it’s my strongest build, and unlike my other MOCs, I haven’t made many big changes to it in a long time.

Nope.

2 Likes

Hi Ven! Can you review my MOC for the MOC Spotlight? Except don’t say anything negative because I can’t take criticism and you’re a bully if you don’t like everyone’s work. Okay, thanks! :smile: :blush: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

15 Likes

These comments will never end

Oh my lord.

It’s glorious. :goo:

19 Likes

if you could form a band, what would it be called and what genre of music would you play?

I’m still debating if this is all sarcasm…
Or if one of the cast members got into his account…

Anyways…

Ven, will you consider doing a MOC spotlight from either the Dark Hunters book, or the Rahi Beasts book, as those contain some rather good (and some rather bad) MOCs?

Would you make a Top 10 list of the Best MOCs you’ve reviewed on MOC Spotlight?

You play any tabletop RPGs?

So, just to clarify, moc spotlight will now be reviewing exclusively system mocs for some amount of time before it’s cancelled, correct?

1 Like

I’d call it the Three Virtues and make BIONICLE music.
:gregf:

It’s a good idea, I don’t see a reason not to asides from perhaps a lack of pictures.

Nahh, that only makes things more complicated.

I play DND every once in a blue moon with my buddies, but asides from that, nope.

Total opposite. I will look into reviewing all types of LEGO mocs, including both system and technic, and cancellation is not actually a plan.

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!

“The Three Virtuosos”

1 Like

What instruments do you play?

Why not Bandemic Panda?

1 Like

So in episode 216 of the TTV Podcast you talked about how you were using Testors Acrylic to paint some masks. What was the name of the color you used for that Metru blue Miru?

Guitar and a bit of keyboard.

Cuz that’s lame.

I actually mixed some glossy blue with flat black and a tiny bit of glossy teal. Took some time to get the mix right, but yeah.

2 Likes